3 Likes

I may have did that by mistake.

:thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

9LVrn4f

4 Likes

2 Likes

The trimurti* ponders…

*refers to a depiction of Braham, Vishnu, and Shiva as one being with three faces

3 Likes

Some insight on what the OP meant when creating this rather interesting and mysterious thread:

Meaning of the Positions:

Left: Fire - The Will/Intention.
Bottom: Water - The Emotions.
Right: Air - The Mind/Thoughts.
Top: Earth - The Action.
Center: Sum of everything combined.

(I want to note that this spread was originally taught to me by @Teodoro_Fortunato)

It seems that the intent behind it is one of communion, for a coming together and communication with others. Coming from a place of Love and Abundance (Chokmah of Beri’ah turns to Binah of Beri’ah).

The emotions behind it could have been of contentment. Perhaps giving into a thought or will. There may have been excitement and so the the feeling behind the thread was one of giving into the excitement. Or a similar case.

The thoughts behind it may have been one to bring on some sort of balance. The subject matter may be on balance, justice of some sort, weighing something, equilibrium or so on. The rhythm of life.

The action here, perhaps not too surprising, is to teach something to others as if coming from a higher position.

But to sum it up, there is inactivity because it was part of an inner journey.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Aren’t you all lovely giving this the benefit of the doubt?

Flagging as off topic spam.

2 Likes

Yesterday I speculated that maybe the question was about opinions or explanations on this “pure magic”, but in that case I guess the OP would’ve said so :wink:

2 Likes

Was that directed towards me?

Oh yeah, you were the one that resurrected this nothingburger of a thread :joy_cat:

No it wasn’t directed at you personally because I hadn’t noticed that before. The OP is content-free, that’s what I’m talking about.

No, I don’t think there’s anything to miss here. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes