Pure Black Magickians

@TheStorm We have cookies and milk with our skills​:smile::smile::smile::smile: little dark humor.

2 Likes

Literally?

Yes. I have

@Godmagus Which one? There are several apparently that go by that title.

One that was reddish in its aura. Thats my only detail i got. It happened one night while the sky was blood red like that aurora borealis thing that happens with the sky. Freaked me the 'F out

1 Like

Interesting though is that has never happened in california me and my cousin that we were gonna die.

@Godmagus Not very sure if it’s the same one I work with then. I know @C.Kendall has another Reaper which seems to be a seperate being might be that one?

Well. Thats fine.

1 Like

Anyone reading … I would say read the “Devil’s Quran” followed by “Black Path”

2 Likes

@DrknessNC My only problem with the second book is that it uses names of Allah to conjure Djinns after giving a long speech about why he is evil. Seems pretty self contradictory and abusive. Other than that it’s a good book.

Well I don’t work with JCI nor with any angels or anything like that.

As for your second point…well, I don’t know. I mean, I don’t fear dark energies nor I feel that I should be far from them, but I don’t call them ether. If I need a dark spirit to help me to achieve my goal then that’s fine by me, if I had to use necromancy to raise an army of dead (if that’s possible), I wouldn’t care about any morals or whatever.

@Manosman The second question essentially is: “Are you actively working to BECOME a Demon”. I mean embracing the darkness in the sense of becoming it. Hope that clarifies.

2 Likes

I see, then I guess the answer is no. It’s not that I don’t want to because of fear or hatred towards darkness. But I guess , I have found ways to gain power that are more of my personal style, if that even makes any sense.

Now that interest me. Could you extrapolate?

1 Like

Well, my personal style was always to gether knowledge and I came upon many things. After reading books and articles I got to understand that there is no fake magic. Which means that there are more colors than black and white in magic. Blood is red, energy is blue (or whatever color you think it is), black and white for magic. If you combine these colors you will find a new color. And then imagine if you combine that color with other elements such as earth, or souls or whatever. I came to understand that “quick battle magic” does apply to these colors too and not just black magic (with some alterations on the person’s energy ofc). But energy is energy no matter the color. Why become a demon when you can gain the power of dimensions themselves. Ofc that’s coming out of the mouth (or rather the keyboard) of someone who’s a novice in magic. But I hope that soon everyone will gain this much power, by working together or as individuals

I’m a novice and so, I don’t get all the concepts, but I continue to gain as much knowledge as I can about these things. I guess I could be close to something big and I wouldn’t even know about it just yet XD

@Manosman The way I had it explained to me is that Black is what you get when you combine all colours. To me there is no Blue or Red Magick. Thos are all shades of Black. All colours are shades of Black is the way I would put it. When you draw on Earth, or Water or blood or souls you are drawing on the darkness.

I have heard of the darkness and light in magic. But I’m sure there are more, beyond our understanding. I guess the difference will be made once we find them. I wonder if it’s hard or if we’re close by now.

@Manosman It’s the idea that the darkness is by definition the infinite. That there is nothing beyond the darkness because it IS everything. There are plenty of shades but they all hail from the same source. It’s that primal expanse of the void. The infernal potential before Creation.

3 Likes

I know that there is one source that started it all. Thoth has spoken about it as well.

2 Likes