Psychic vampire

Is anyone here a psychic vampire? I feel so drained all the time like someone is draining my energy. Is there any good sources to learn how to drain someone of all their energy or should I go ask a demon.

3 Likes

@NeoFightTheNyophite I believe is one naturally, I’m sure I’ve seen others mention it, but I can’t recall at the moment. @NeoFightTheNyophite had an interesting thread about it recently, so you might check that out- there were a lot of resources given in it, and I’d hate to just repeat everyone’s words over and over lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Books and communities for learning more about it were given in response to their question, though it was more about how to do it ethically as they already knew how to do it

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a psychic vampire. Do you suspect someone in particular is draining you? If it’s not a person you could be a psychic vampire yourself if you have an energy imbalance or deficiency.

As for draining others, it’s pretty simple. Picture a transparent tendril coming from your energy body and penetrating the body of another, breathe in deeply and as you breathe in visualize the persons energy flowing through your tendril and into your energy body.

You can steal “general” forms of energy using this method and you can also target specific chakras. However, be careful who you vampirize, some people just have shitty energy and you’ll feel worse after vampirizing them. You should also be careful when doing this as you can actually hurt people by doing this so you should be conscious as to how much energy you take and you should try to avoid vampirizing very old or very sick people.

7 Likes

Ever since I can remember I’ve had a energy deficiency. I have been to doctors and had blood tests but nothing was wrong with me. You may be right. I will try this on somebody. I really want to drain all of someone’s life force. Can you kill someone doing this?

2 Likes

I mean, that’s not something I’d personally do but I won’t moralize about it. With that said, yes you can kill someone using this technique, however it will take time to develop your abilities to the point that you can actually kill someone using this method.
You can also do the same thing to someone using direct touch rather than through the tendril method but obviously, that offers less discretion.

Edit* Also, I know for a fact this works, I’ve seen it have physical effects on others. I remember a while back, someone I know was yelling at me, so I started to vampirize their throat chakra because I wanted them to shut up, after about a minute or so they stopped yelling and started complaining of a sore throat. I’ve also seen random people physically react when I’ve vampirized them.

4 Likes

You mentioned a tendril. Does it have to be exactly a tendril and do I have to actually use my magical imagination to see an outline of it in front of me or do I just have to imagine it without seeing it?

1 Like

I was watching a podcast on psychic vampirism and Ea said eventually people will be repelled just by your presence when you start doing it a lot.

1 Like

You’ll see it with your third eye. You obviously won’t see it with your physical eyes but you’ll be able to see it through visualization and mindfulness. Also, generally speaking, yes it is a tendril, that’s always worked for me but there may be other methods out there that I’m not aware of.

I could see that happening, it’s not something to be used lightly.

1 Like

Ok thanks. I can do evocation fine but since re watching Ea’s evocation course a lot of the exercises in the beginning involve using your magical imagination to imagine something and then project it in front of you which I am having trouble with so this will definitely motivate me. If all else fails I will just get Lucifer to help me lol

1 Like

Lucifer could definitely teach you but for this I’d personally recommend Lilith. She’s the one who first told me about my vampiric nature and helped me learn how to use it. Plus she’s the Queen of Vampires.
Also, I’ve been searching for this video for the past 10 minutes, I finally found it. I think this will be of some help:

2 Likes

Your a legend thank you :slight_smile: I am not sure if I will work with Lilith because when I was 16 (I am 21 now) I know for a fact I pissed her off and she cursed me because I was just a stupid kid I didn’t know what I was doing. I want to be a vampire so I think I will try and make things right.

1 Like

If you’re afraid of working with Lilith I’ve also heard rumors that Shiva has a dark side as a vampiric entity but I don’t know enough about that to really give you any details. I would definitely try to make things right with Lilith.

1 Like

I think I might evoke Lucifer and Lilith at the same time for some back up lol

1 Like

Fair enough, although if you did something to piss off Lilith I can’t guarantee Lucifer would back you up but if it makes you feel more secure to evoke him as well than it might not be a bad idea for purely psychological reasons. Also, if you have any more questions, feel free to send me a DM.

1 Like

Is Lilith the main spirit you work with?

1 Like

She’s one of the 3 along with Lucifer and King Paimon.

Ok thanks for your help I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem friend. Good luck on your Vampiric journey. :slight_smile:

1 Like

pick up a book on psychic vampirism/predatory vampirism.

Of course you won’t be able to drain anyone of all their energy but small details aside.

1 Like