Psychic Vampire, How do you know if you are one?

I have recently found out that some people are born ‘vampires’ or ‘psychic vampires’. We all know the unaware vampire that no one wants to be around and drains everyone dry. But what about the ‘aware’ one? How does one know they are actually taking energy from others? I can’t find a lot of actually legitimate resources about this, I only find new age tripe. I am very sensitive and can absorb people’s energy if I do not take the right precoutions to limit it in a way that is healthy. Is this the same as psychic vampirism?
Thanks!

1 Like

yes, it is.

1 Like

@anon61622213 Before you drain more people’s energy, please click on the banner bellow and follow the instructions to introduce yourself to the rest of us :wink:
handIntro

5 Likes

Very much so. All a vampire is, is someone that can give or take energy. In fact, this forum is full of em.

1 Like

Yes thats the same as psychic vampirism. Imo everyone is born a psychic vampire. Just others have more of a knack for it than others just like anything else.

You know when you feel it. It sounds like you’ve felt it.

2 Likes

I’m afraid that I do this.
Especially in groups of people.
I’m normally a quiet and calm person.
Silence seems to drive people crazy.

I’ve had this introspective opinion of myself.
Like I’m some sort of black hole absorbing everything around me.
Wouldn’t be surprised if I got entities attached to me.
People don’t like looking me in the eyes.
A hunger that doesn’t go away.
Gotta drink a lot of booze and smoke a lot of bud to make this feeling go away.

1 Like

People really like me, but I don’t really like a majority of people. Most people are shallow and really tend to acknowledge how worthless they are. Maybe that is a projection of how I feel and maybe it is also true. I guess I am a misanthropist? I am grateful I’m a wolf and I am glad I’m special, but at the same time it’s very difficult and isolating. I sometimes envy the ignorant sheep and how truly easy it must be to be naturally shallow and ignorant. I would advise against drinking and using drugs to excess. At least have a clear head when you are miserable. It’s better to feel shitty then surpress it. I know first hand.

1 Like

If you NEED to take energy to survive and feel OK, you are born this way.
Despite the aforesaid, you can drain other people’s energy and not necessarily be a vampire.

1 Like

The aware psychic vampire accepts their need for prana and either lives a ethical life or does not.

The sensation of warmth or energy passing through the receiving hand.

Generally psychic vampires work in a ethical, find a donor type of life however some do take energy from everything, generally these are the unaware as free flowing energy is much less taxing and takes less effort.

Also, a lot of people are sympathetic psychic vampires who pull energy unknowingly due to being in contact or previously being used by a psychic vampire.

A general tell of a psychic vampire, not specifically, is the white ring that appears in their iris when “feeding”. I’ve worked with quite a few in mirror rituals and they’re very good to have on your side if there is a requirement of unified energy.

1 Like

I find it interesting. I relate to what you’ve described nearly absolutely.

People don’t like silence. They always hear things that are unwelcome. The black hole is the centre of being. I’ve had the association of a black hole, but perhaps it is more of a Sun. Inverted and radiating inwards.
You’d know if something was there. The little parasites that seem to cling to the sides out of nowhere, but even an expression of energy washes them away.
I’ve become averse to staring too long at others because of the aversion they have to my gaze. I read a lot through the eyes of individuals, and I feel that their eyes betray them.
Hunger burns. An ache that draws the heat from the flesh and weakens the knees. So deep that it goes to the very core of being. Food doesn’t really quench it. No drug in any form keeps it at bay for long or forever.
I’ve always only semi accepted the potential of being a psychic vampire. The expression of condition is too hard to ignore however. Fascinating yes?

2 Likes

Oh God! thank you

1 Like

Yes the hunger.
I want acknowledgment.
Sorry to guys in BALG if I come across this way.

Can’t escape the black hole.
God!!!
Why do I identify with this force.

I did the left hand inhale technique on a jogger.
She stumbled a lot!
I got so high I almost crashed my work truck.

Try to find a donor.

A doner?
No one wants anything to do with me.
I’m not that ugly either.

Yea, some people like to donate energy as they have excessive amounts of it. I’m pretty sure it shouldn’t be too hard to find someone who likes vampires and the occult lol. It doesnt have to be in a sexual magick nature either. Just need to be someone willing to give up their energy for your own.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

NP enjoy. I’m not a psychic vampire but I was very interested in energy manipulation for a long time. It’s a lengthy read but it’s worth it. It’ll help you if you are truly a psychic vampire or prana vampire in general.

1 Like

I appreciate any insight.
Still I don’t know.
Maybe I’m a sick invidual who learned basic ethic and morality.

I love this Fourm.

1 Like