Psychic thieves

Something has been troubling me periodically and i have tried a few methods already to prevent it from happening with no avail, we are all no stranger to the fact this is the age of the awakening … More and more people posses psychic gifts but not everybody who has these wonderful gifts is destined to be a spiritual elder/has a desire too use them to help people or has taken the time to develop themselves,people can walk past you in a street and read you without you even knowing i feel there are moral issues here and fine lines of respect and invasion of privacy etc so that said is there any proven/definite ways of being able to stop this from happening 1) by a complete stranger so you are unaware 2) how do you know/can you know when this happens 3)as its a breach of privacy and crosses moral guidelines in my eyes any suggestions on sending some seriously nasty shit/energy back to these people … Or maybe a demon who would be especially usefull to make a life-long pact with regarding this specific issue … any opinions welcome. but an answer to this problem would be amazing :+1:

2 Likes
  1. Regular banishing
  2. You will feel something off.
  3. Everything seems to he a two way street, some just choose to not see it as such.
2 Likes

You should pull your aura in when you are out and always have shields up… And if someone wants to waste their time trying to read my mind they have a sorry life…go right ahead. Might be the most exciting thing they have seen for a while. But all jokes aside, if someone reaches out and touches you with their energy enough to read your mind you should be able to feel it. I was in the store last week and this guy got in line really close behind me. Like close enough that his stomach as almost touching me. I have bubble issues. I have my bubble and you do NOT have permission to invade that space unless I give it. That said I moved up and of course so did he. His intentions at this point were quite clear to me. So I waited and sure enough I felt pain in my body as he tried to pull energy. So. I immediately grabbed his energy and sent spikes with poison into him and well… He left the line. Apparently he didn’t need to go to customer service after all. No there is no law against self defense and yes. If yo are aware at all of energy you will feel it.

5 Likes

Thankyou these answers are amazing! i am perfectly secure in myself i just dont feel its a given right without permission. and i couldnt agree more about the personal space thing.

2 Likes

Servitors! Familiars! Servitors! Familiars! More servitors! More familiars! I have two servitors and a djinn bound to me who I use EXCLUSIVELY for personal protection, as well as a wicked nasty attack servitor I programmed expressly for the purpose of hunting malevolent NPEs and would be hexers down and ruining their day. Tutelaries and totem animals can save your bacon, too.

4 Likes

Have a look at this post my friend Zagan - Concealer of things

2 Likes

I use kind of an outer layer of toxified energy. Makes them dizzy, and nauseated.

4 Likes

All very useful advice thanks alot

Walk-through on how to create wards, you can extend this to surround you when you’re out/clad yourself in a shield:

2 Likes

Well, i usually don’t hide my aura, but i make it looks like a shit so heavy and bright, that minor buggers usually don’t have the strength to even sneak around, parasites come around too, because of my sexual energy, but i always find a way to expel the most powerful ones.

Usually people attacks me by behind the scenes, a direct confrontation will never work,
I don’t fall for psychological games, and energetic attacks? come on, if they can do it you can too!

Keep calm and do your banishing work, and most of times, it will be ok!^^

1 Like

Agree totally here its self defeating your aura just is and should be left el natural to always be authenticly yourself … And as for direct confrontation :smirk: not something i suffer from alot mostly as i am in-different to what is not affecting me or my circle you do your thing ill do mine + i have quite power eyes and old soul quality i do not mind it keeps the weaker ones away through telepathic eye contact means…however frustrating at times as it can be confused with a full on nutcase.

1 Like

Thankyou now i am just being spoiled :blush:

2 Likes

hopefully i have just made my own servitors … i couldn’t picture lemmy kilmister with bows and arrow’s so hes armed with some serious saracasm and 1 finger salutes … Aswell as the opening lines from deperate for you. job done :slight_smile:

3 Likes