Psychic spying

Hmm… seems like this thread is fine but just to aid more resources…

Get a BJORK rune
Vibrate BJORK into it 18 times feel and focus on the vibrations in the rune then affirm “ in a healthy and positive way for the carrier of this rune they are invisible”
This is one set, do this set how many time you are comfortable with but keep the total amount fixed for each day you do this!
You need to this everyday for 40 days straight before it becomes permanent…. Then all you need is to charge and cleanse the item!
Start during a waning moon on Aquarius, Taurus or pieces and make sure the moon isn’t void when you start! If you meditation during a void moon after that don’t worry! So long as you don’t start on one!

This means when carring the rune you can be invisible but when taking it off you are not! Also can be transferred from one to another so be careful! Also the statement “in a healthy and positive way” means people with positive intent can still see you!

Why would people be spying on you. ( Only if you are comfortable telling us. )
Christians ? Military ? ( in laws ? )

2 Likes

Throwing a guess out there. One she is working with demons this always worries people even in the magickal community it is the equivalent of talking about magick amongst Christians. Another guess is she isbprobably working with a very dark demon (enough to scare most people) or a LOVE demon and perhaps the person in question has alot of protection. Now of course, I may of been influenced by my lasy answer as I am getting waves of energy that someone from this forum worked with Beleth in the past day or two.

But yeah, what is the real reason?

2 Likes

That’s me. I worked with Beleth in the past couple days. How did you know

Are YOU spying on me?

3 Likes

Thays funny. Well Im a Sensitive so I felt it. Mentioned in Intro:

I also called Beleth a few times in the past to familiarize myself to its energy so recognized it immediately, but may of initially mistook it for Asmodeus. It had me curious as to the difference between the two demons as I dont really work with the that much.

Oh and Maca…there is someone always watching not juat psychically. It will be more and more like that in the days to come. No doubt governments. Wealthy individuals and VIP’s have their own psychics on hand.

2 Likes

I’m curious if you can actually tell everyone I’ve been running with this last week. It caught me off guard that you knew about Beleth. This is why proper shielding is important

1 Like

Dont get me wrong I dont do readings. But it wasnt just energy, I also felt alot of spirits come around. It was a combination of Recognition followed up with me questioning and two different spirits whispering it into my mind along with other details private to another said party.

1 Like

There is something going on and it may not just be you. I was tapped into on Saturday night. I felt it strong and my ears have been ringing since. I am not experienced in invoking/evoking but am highly sensitive can channel but only when they speak to me (i haven’t yet become self empowered Which is why I am here to learn.) I got involved with a pretty strong sorcerer (I think) and he has turned against me. He (or the entity he works with though is now speaking entirely through that entity for days now) with sent a pretty horrendous warning 2 days ago which I posted in a different thread as it seems to pertain to the world.

This isn’t really helpful to you i suppose other than to let you know you arent alone. Though I wonder if it is linked or just random.

There is someone on the forum who offers a course on protection. I think it is time I contact him.

1 Like

You can either blind them or cloak yourself, both have many ways around it.

You should ask a death entity to help hide you, they do it very well.

2 Likes

Hello everybody! Sorry for the delay. Here’s the answer:
People see me as a threat; as if I’m bringer of disgrace, bad luck, etc. One of them said that I bring disgrace, and I’ve had a curse or whatever since I was born (I don’t think that’s true) I’m also seen as a threat due to my lack of magickal experience. I don’t have the military or the govt after me lol, but I’m in a coven, in which spirits and one of the teachers is always watching me. I just feel it. I’m not trusted, basically, Idk why.

Since no one ever gave me an adequate cleansing of this “disgrace” that I have, I took matters into my hands joining the LHP, and doing the cleansings by myself and establishing contact with spirits. I do work with Azazel.

I just want to focus on my ascent without any unwanted spirits or people getting involved. Only those I work with. I wish I was stronger and I wish I could see clearly.

How long have you been in the Coven? Are they people you speak to in the real world or an online thing?

1 Like

Yep. Real life sisterhood.

It’s been about a year… All is great, I just don’t want other spirits affecting my ascent… you know? Just my patrons.

Do they work with demons?

1 Like

Somewhat. I’m the one who’s 100% devoted to demons

1 Like

My friend I believe you even have created a new spell. Is that possible? I believe that whatever you infuse your intention and will to will work if you have the mental strength.

1 Like

They say mirrors can deflect energy naturally, that you can wear one on a necklace at all times to prevent negative energy being directed at you when out and about. Putting mirrors facing outward in your windows keeps some spirits from entering your home.

Also even visualizing mirrors around you works well too, I usually imagine being in a golden mirrored sphere of protection. Also you can visualize putting on an invisibility cloak (not a Harry Potter reference) with the intent of it hiding you from remote viewing, astral spying, and from being scryed upon.

1 Like

Get rid of any suspicious crystals, mirrors or other items you might have obtained from a shady person or place. They’re used basically as cameras. You can do all the shielding, cleansing and wingardium leviosas you want, but if you don’t get rid of the object or person themselves, it’s all worthless. These things or people should have psychic markers on them, like cameras in the grocery store.

1 Like