Psychic senses development

Do you guys know any herbs to make a tea out of, to develop the psychic senses mainly to activate the astral sight?

1 Like

You can anoint your third eye with Tiger Balm, which contains camphor to stimulate the psychic senses.

There is also chervil tea and hibiscus tea. See S. Connolly’s chapbook on divination, Drawing Down Belial, for recipes.

6 Likes

I appreciate you thanks.

Also look into blue lotus as a tea. This was used by the ancient Egyptians for the purpose you ask, if I recall. You can get it on etsy usually.

5 Likes

Can vouch for this as well, blue lotus is wonderful. Helps with anxiety and mood a bit too in my experience. I’d also say a bit of mugwort in the tea, just don’t overdo it because the thujone in it can be toxic if you have way too much

1 Like

You don’t have to worry about thujone… that was a marketing campaign by the alcohol people to get business back to spirits after absinthe got too popular for their taste, there’s no proof that it’s toxic at all.

There’s a post around here somewhere about it in the context of absinth with links.

2 Likes

Well heck, thanks for teaching me something new

2 Likes