Psychic Development for the Magician

@AdamThoth do you think the void meditation can be used to Dreamwalk?

4 Likes

Abzu-lutely :+1:

9 Likes

The pun!

1 Like

Thanks so much!! Iā€™ve always felt like Iā€™ve been missing something and this is it. You were so detailed. Going to try your techniques ASAP.

1 Like

I think Iā€™m going to make an MP3 of this as a guided meditation for myself. Copy+Paste+Text to Speech works wonders for this stuff!

3 Likes

That is a wonderful idea. I wonder if it can be pasted to go along with a binaural beats to make it a guided meditation? That would be fantasticā€¦

@AdamThoth I got you an idea for your next YT video.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure it could. Would speech along with binaural beats break the flow of the beats, though? Iā€™m unfamiliar with how that works.

2 Likes

Thank you very much :pray:

1 Like

Hey youā€™re welcome and thank you for your support of the evolution of humanity my man! We are all in this together and although we all do it our own way we are all flying in synchronicity towards the same destination like flocks on the wind or schools in the sea.

2 Likes

Well, that was intenseā€¦! Still trying to pull my self out from the void, itā€™s like Iā€™m partially still there. Someone else was there as well.

1 Like

Dr. Thoth, you are a gentleman and a scholar. Well done, sir!

2 Likes

Thank you my good man! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for this. Iā€™ve been practicing this on and off since u sendt me it. My results so far: first i heard stuff like breathing, water sounds, and then some kind of music i have never heard or cannot even explain with words. Was like E.T music lol, its incomprehensible, not comparable to anything. I also heard like evil laughter, and a voice that sounded like the demon from eaā€™s book of azazel audiobook. This was all like as if it were physical hearing. And recently there was kind of like telepathy, hearing it in my mind as a thought that popps in from nowhere, about ā€œpower symbolsā€ and told me that he/she/it could teach me about it. Idk even what that even is tbh. Im happy i got my first cases of clairaudience. If i continue practicing this will i activate the clairaudience ability permanently, as in i dont need to do this every time i wanna hear something?

4 Likes

Does your physical hearing also improved with this meditation or itā€™s just me? Everything is just super loud, especially after meditation. Also, when in the Void, do you hear the sounds with your physical ears? I hear them in the space right above the ears.

4 Likes

Hey, Iā€™m not sure if my hearing has improved, I always got a decent hearing so i cant tell. About where the hearing comes from, i do not know. I am focusing above the ears like the technique says, and the sounds they sound physical, more then just thoughts entering, so im not sure - but its not like someone is talking into my ears. All i know is this technique works well for me, and ill keep practicing

2 Likes

They sound absolutely physical itā€™s just like I got a second pair of ears lolā€¦ Yea definitely it works.

3 Likes

Yeah they do sound quite physical. What have you been hearing? And do you communicate back to the entities?

2 Likes

Ah cute things like a woman weeping, a demon screaming, you know everyday things :laughing: I actually see more than hearing. I saw someone which I canā€™t say who was it, and she gave me what I thought as symbols, but couldnā€™t connect what they are or what they mean.
First she gave me this
symb1

and then she gave me this
symb2

And few days earlier (aka recently) I realised itā€™s actually Luciferā€™s sigil. But I donā€™t know what to do with it and why she gave me thisā€¦

Lately I have issues going into the Void though and when I do itā€™s justā€¦darkā€¦ Like thereā€™s nothing thereā€¦ I just float around with my nothingness :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I dont really feel like im there, in the void. Cuz i have been there before, when i was a child i ended up there after dreams, and scary shit happent. With this meditation I still feel like im in the body and I dont see anythingā€¦ maybe that will change tho. Interesting that we both have a woman who wants to teach us about symbols btw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And water sounds are really often, Iā€™ve heard from others.

1 Like