Psychic Development for the Magician

The key is keeping your mind blank, hence the void aspect of it. It’s about holding the blank state as long as possible.

15 Likes

I’ve been curious myself as to how it is meant to manifest. I suppose it would be different for everyone. I always assumed I would have to try for subtle impressions in my mind and be satisfied with what I got because it’s such a distance to push through, but lately I’ve actually been hearing things in my physical ear (always the left ear).

It’s really murky though, but I’m still just learning. I get quick syllables, they sound like rolling over a live radio station between two dead ones, and getting a second of clean audio. I also got cadence at one point, like a lilting conversation, but it was like being underwater and trying to hear someone talking on the shore. Couldn’t make out anything.

It also frequently gives me mind’s eye visuals of the color red, billowing silk, and reptile scales.

6 Likes

quick question…is the 3 sun method for meditation necessary for this to work? I have trouble concentrating and focusing on just relaxing the more i have to think about stuff like different colored suns moving about…so i was thinking of switching to a simpler method for getting myself relaxed, then doing the void meditation as outlined

1 Like

That should work. It is just needed as a way to get yourself relaxed and cleared of the day’s shit.

(@AdamThoth please correct me if I’m incorrect)

2 Likes

I guess whatever works for you.

3 Likes

Is there a list of exercises somewhere?

2 Likes

Mine or just in general?

1 Like

That’s going in the file. Great stuff.
The 3 sun method is new to me but it’s essentially a shortcut for the basic chakras meditation one can do for the same purpose. Red-Yellow-White would be Root-Solar plexus-Crown, with the same meanings. I like it!

7 Likes

That’s the idea, take the technology and streamline it that’s what I’m all about. Advancing the occult in new and amazing directions towards optimal performance. I hope you enjoy. Cheers friend.

10 Likes

ive been using this meditation for the last three days and it has been magnificent. Im entering the void fully and have started to communicate clearly. Thank you for sharing.

6 Likes

I have been practicing this as well for the past few days with no results to show so far…but I am a tenacious and stubborn bastard Taurus baby! Thank you for your work and sharing it.

4 Likes

Try adding in some binaural beats and see if that helps also you must remember to keep your mind completely blank and not allow the thoughts of the day to enter in.

10 Likes

Thanks for the post Adam Thoth. It was helpful.

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendation, Adam. I will give that a shot tonight. Be well.

1 Like

@AdamThoth I gave the binaural beats a shot and while I felt more around me while in the void…I had yet to hear anything. I will give it another shot today since the weekend is time for more experiments.

1 Like

Way to keep with it great job! Cheers!

2 Likes

This seems really interesting and I will give it a shot. I am still a beginner so I am not sure what the results would be.

I have tried some other meditation techniques, but I can never enter a blank state of mind, this is an issue I face in all areas of my life.

For example, falling into sleep paralysis or sleep in general has its difficulties at times. I can be on the verge of falling into the desired state, but something, some irritating thing awakens me, a thought or a jolt of unwanted energy. Well, practise makes perfect, right?

I just hope I can develop those abilities over time.

Thank you for detailed explanation!

7 Likes

You lost me on this. You go from picturing 3 sun’s to 11 dimensions. Explain please walking backwards or going back in time? Because often I’ll imagine myself walking down stairs to go deeper into meditation.

2 Likes

Just visualize the staircase don’t worry about the dimensions and all the explanatory stuff. Simply do the three suns and the spiral staircase with the numbers on the steps. The other stuff isn’t really for you as much as for your subconscious.

14 Likes

I would personally like to say THANKYOU. Finished your meditation guide a few minutes ago lasting a hour and I was blown away. Your technique made Everything alot easier. From spirit communication to what feels like soul travel. I will continue this. My hats off to you! Thank you once again.

9 Likes