Psychic attacks? Demonic/entity intrusion?

Hello everyone, Shadow 13 here.

My whole life I have had paranormal experiences and I have no idea what? Why? Or how? At all!!! I would appreciate some help understanding.

I have read that ghosts or tulpas are entities created by the mind and they don’t have real power in manipulating or acting on the physical realm and they never harm people. But then again I have been attacked.

When I was a kid, visiting my family in India, I loved playing with fire, so I would gather sticks from the woods and place them in the fire in the kitchen (fire was used in the house, not the typical stove) and I would burn me stick at a time and keep the lighter on the counter. As I did it, I wanted to light another stick, but I was reaching, the lighter was not there, I looked left, while being on my knees and the lighter was literally hovering in the air and then flew towards my head and hit my temple and dropped. I was so scared I didn’t go to the kitchen for 3 days.

One day in Dubai, I was sick in bed, and all of a sudden all I could hear was babies, mothers and children screaming, crying and yelling. I was terrified so I closed my ears but it got louder and louder so I started crying, then my father came and comforted me. Eventually it faded.

Similarly, another day I was in bed, but this time it was visual. RANDOMLY, all I could see was furniture of all types just speeding towards my face and chest rapidly for like 30 seconds. It felt as though my chest and neck was being sucked in and my breathing was a bit shallow.

I’m in Canada and one time I saw my own brother’s doppleganger or apparition at home. I was petting my car after my brother had done petting him. So I was peaking back and was confused as to why my brother is just standing there, a split second later, I hear noise in the kitchen, realizing my brother is actually in the kitchen so I looked back the apparition/doppleganger was gone! This all happened very fast. I asked my brother and he said he was in the kitchen the whole time.

I am not schizophrenic at all and I really want to understand what and why these are happening. Is it Demonic? Psychic attacks by other magicians? I don’t know.

In my opinion, we are constantly surrounded by entities. There are more around us than living people. This is why magickians set up wards around homes and sleeping places to fence them off, they can interfere with dreams and workings, and as you know, bother you in daily life.

When you are sensitive, spirits and especially human ghosts seem to know you can interact with them, and it draws them to you as they desperately try to get help or company or anything they miss from life.

There’s a school of thought that says you are the only being in existence and everything is your own manifestation. That gets taken too far imo. It makes no difference if you approach manifestation as your own creation or not, as a human we don’t remember being that, so the effect is the same: these things are real, they can affect you, but you are stronger. You are stronger because you have a body which is a powerhouse producing energy for you that they don’t have, and sometimes they want it.

My understanding is ghsts are humans who have not died the 2nd death. By which I mean, we have two bodies: a physical body and an energy or qi body. You must die to both of them to reincarnate. The physical body feeds our qi body. They have lost that, so they try to get the energy of living people’s qi, they basically become parasitic to stay in that stay and not die the 2nd death.

It’s better for them to lose the fear and die te 2nd death, they will do so eventually, but this is what “moving on” is.

It takes an unfriendly spirit using a LOT of qi to do this. When a house has ghosts or fae playing silly buggers you should talk to them. Make sure they understand “life is for the living” and while you may hep them cross over (die properly like they are supposed to) they are not welcome in your home. There’s no reason to put up with bad behaviour from rude spirits. But it’s good to check he/she wasn’t just asking to be noticed and helped before assuming it was malicious.

My guess, and it’s just a guess, on this one is you tapped into a residual energy stored in the area. The earth and especially quartz stored energy. There are stones that are parts of buildings or ruins in the UK< where if you run electricity through them, it is said you can hear the marching of Roman legions. Crystals are known to be good at energy storage, magickally speaking.

Residual energy is not a sentient beings, it’s more like a recording that can be played back by the sensitive, which you are. It can’t hurt you but it’s still scary when you don’t expect it, and in this case had a very negative emotional element that humans are evolutionarily wired to respond to.

This sounds more symbolic, like your subconscious was trying to tell you something. I cannot speak, only use images, emotions and symbolism. It’s telling you something like, “heavy stuff is coming your way be ready”. To me it sounds like it was trying to warn you. However I’ve had warning and nothing happened to match the warning, so I think it worries about things that then you avoid sometimes.

Doppelgangers in lore are associated with death, but on this forum we have had a couple of people report similar, more mundane appearances. Search the posts for the keyword doppelganger for those. (Search button is top right) It may be your brother was thinking about talking to you and astral projecting and you could see that, we don’t really know why this happens though (“we” meaning, I haven’t seen any posts on this forum with more than speculative hypotheses, but to be fair it’s not an area I’ve researched in depth).

No it’s normal. You’re just able to see things other people can’t. It’s called “being psychic” or “a medium”, or “clairvoyant”.

2 Likes

IMO all that you said it’s true !
But we have to keep our balance! unfortunately I have seen many people not respecting good food hygiene and undergoing these uncontrolled things!

1 Like

Thank you Mulberry! This actually makes a lot of sense. Maybe I was hearing what happened there long long time ago because my brother had the exact same experience in the same house around the same time.

I also heard haunted houses are similar, in that, it is like a recording playing over and over again of things that happened there previously.

2 Likes