Psalm magick - experiences?

Scroll up and you’ll see the anna rivis book

2 Likes

Fantastic and simple and Awesome results

2 Likes

You’re fucking incredible! I’ve been super interested in candle magic and this is likely universe saying do more!

3 Likes

Ahh yeah I’ve got that on my wishlist for payday actually

Recognise the authors name

2 Likes

Man this is real deal holyfield!! The undisputed undefeated people’s champ!

The only time I’ve ever used love magic and gotten any results was following this system.

3 Likes

Frater X and literature on the subject. It is also stated in the Bible as far as I know, that prayers should be commenced by singing.

3 Likes

Same as @anon69037110 I read you can call on the 72 Angels of Shemhamphorash with a specific psalm
Yesterday i called Cahetel using 6th verse of Psalm 95

1 Like

I wonder: better results will have saying/singing psalms in your native language or in Hebrew?

1 Like

I think it would depend on your purpose

I’m guessing here… but I would assume using a psalm to call on a specific angel… going with ancient Hebrew if you can sorta puts your mind in a state of magick as being words you don’t necessarily understand in your conscious mind but your subconscious may be able to jive with without resistance to some of the religious language in in English OR your native language… like a word of power but I also think this could backfire if you became so focused on correct pronounciation that you weren’t really focused on your intention of calling forth an angel… it may serve better to merely translate the name of the Angel… I can think of someone who does this for Lucifer and actually knowing that name in Hebrew can conjour up (to me, and to them) an impactful feeling and feel like a matter of respect

I think perhaps if you can read ancient Hebrew it may open them up as the letters are also related to words (symbols) and numbers if you were doing it for initiatory purposes… but again… some psalms are really long, you could totally prevent yourself from even opening up the meaning and become overwhelmed and therefore English OR your native language may be better initially in your first run through

For using them as a spell for a specific purpose I imagine the same would apply - it “could” be more beneficial to bypass your subconscious by reading in ancient Hebrew and if you have the time to devote to it… why not? However it could backfire and would be better to fall back on English or your native language if it’s difficult to maintain focus on your intentions

For the example like infusing into a gift… I would probably personally go with your native language or English since you are infusing feelings and emotions rather than “language” but you could… get particularly acquainted with one by studying in Hebrew and may be helpful

I’m guessing… that’s my thoughts on it

2 Likes

I’ve been using this in rituals with the Shem angels recently and find it particularly beautiful to have on in the background

2 Likes