Protection from Vodoun based attacks

There is really no absolute way to stop /void a Lwa attack on you .They tend to evolve with your power .For the begginer magicians they may throw around some small spell which might scare them ,this is the case for more advanced mages too. If you manage to stop one attack they’ll throw another ,as a mortal never treat Lwa’s as just a spirit to be crushed ,you will surprised at how relentless they are ,that is until you appease them.
Some/most of them have been around for centuries.
Just invoke them and appease ,make peace with the Lwa’s and appease them ,this is the best solution .
Some like Legba have all the time in the world to wage war with any mortal …no matter what you do or who you summon Legba will still be here for eternity .

6 Likes

That’s the issue. This person was genuinely wronged, and did not violate the caster in any way. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Either way, I am not helping this person any further. Myself and the rest of the group she asked gave her about 20 things which could be done, ranging from keeping her environment uncluttered, cleaning with ammonia, smudging, foot track magick, etc. All we got was excuses. So I am of the opinion she can deal with it herself.

Why should I lift a finger to advise someone who will not even clean their damn temple, lol?

8 Likes

Lmao so true

I just saw your post. Understand this though or listen.
The LWA are closer to this world then most spiritual intelligences like demons, angels, even gods. With that being said from a voudan perspective LOCO is the LWA of the earth. The only way to appease a LWA is to summon that specific LWA and work with it to end the curses

7 Likes

Guys please seek divination. Not from the Lwa it self first, because it could use that as an opportunity to harm you. That should be the last means, unless you are with other expirenced voudon practitioners.

Call upon aonother Lwa first and ask for guidance and advice. If that other Lwa advises you to do so, then call on the Lwa that’s being worked with against you, but only if the first Lwa recommends it and says it’s ok and a good idea.

3 Likes

Calling up Legba would be a good countermeasure. He can point you in the right direction of which Lwa is attack you. Unless, it’s Legba himself. Then you’re screwed.

5 Likes

Do a divination ritual to find out what loa is being employed for the attacks .

Once you do call that loa and ask it to reverse it course and it’ll tell you what you need to do in order to have your way.

This usually involves an offering and also specific directions as to what that person needs to do.

Note: don’t try to bribe the loa, ask how you can lift the curse and they’ll tell you how if they choose to help you.

That’s the traditional way of doing things and it’s the most effective way to avoid further confusion and pain in the long run.

11 Likes

This would be the best way of defending yourself :point_up_2:

1 Like

Sometimes instead of dealing with an issue apple by apple gotta go straight for the tree.

1 Like

I would like to know about that technique and mudra. Please. Thanks in advance.

Ah. Has none of you heeded our warnings on the LWA. Take it from those in the path. Like myself and others.

Hope it helps

1 Like

It doesn’t work…

1 Like

I used a few times and it worked. Make sure that the soil (has to be soil, not dust from concrete floor) goes up and falls on your head.

The best protection against curses is to walk strong with your Lwa and ancestors. They are on your team and exist to protect you against such things. Often you won’t even feel the magical attack because they’ll stop it before it reaches you. Occasionally they’ll let things through either because they want you to learn how to undo it yourself, or because you were arrogant and deserved the spanking. This is true in 99% of cases.*

*I say 99% because there is always that person out there with great cursing power who may divine your spirits and attempt to bribe or work a few of them to remove protection from you. This is very rare, but in that case I’d find a good priest to help negotiate because things can get complicated and messy. In my years of working I’ve only seen this once or twice though.

3 Likes

DeMan

1 Like

Not sure if it will help but i just removed a voodoo curse that was effecting somebody heavy bu consumeing it then transforming and digesting the spirit. Then haveing my servitors take guard around him and anything else that might try to come at him. With the help of papa legba. And asking the spirit that did it if i could

3 Likes

You are not being attacked by initiates of Vodou. That’s funny.

I suggest that you find a way to know the spirit/s involved in this attack… then use the same spirits to protect yourself against all spiritual attacks. Now it’s their job to protect you and they can’t attack themselves !

Alternatively, contact a spirit to find the spell work itself, and destroy it. That would break the spell or at least make it extremely less effective.

1 Like

I never said I was. I said someone I knew was. And I did not say the attackers were vodoun initiates.I said they were using attacks based on vodoun practices.

Most folks I have spoken with that actually practice vodoun as a spiritual discipline are not the sorts to be running around attacking people and their kids.