Prophecy Of The Nine

Thanks brother and that’s what I believe in too.
Freedom :metal:t2:

4 Likes

I’m curious I am not really a LHP person or work with demons anymore, atleast in the way most here work with. Is this an idea of what’s to come for you all? as in you all who work with this? or is this a thing to do with humanity as a whole? I assumed the first but want to make sure.

Well I’ve been working intensely through the nine demonic gatekeepers path-working.
Each gatekeeper seems to be changing and altering us in all different ways, this to me is what the gatekeeper are prepping us for.

3 Likes

If you want to make your money, make it.

It’s not their business who or what you sound like nor how the money is made. You had a goal, you did it. You are operating through BALG therefore if you wanted to advertise your book or whatever you were doing with this, you can do that. Besides, how much free information have you given?

It is your book/chapter/what have you.

Do you know much I’m told I look, feel and talk like Velotak? I was his pupil. A lot of people say that about me. Am I concerned about it? No. Because the last thing I’m worried about is him. Who cares?

3 Likes

For the record, I didn’t pull this out of my ass. Ask @Aluriel and @FraterMagni, since I talk to both of them on the phone almost daily.

1 Like

The main thing for me is the message gets across. A change has to take place as we cant continue as we have through the centuries. I am excited to hear the message when it is fully revealed. I have been doing my own path-working as well and i get it, but I have a long way to go and @C.Kendall is already at the finish-line so to speak :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey now, don’t go try shattering Stars! We may take offense to that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If it bothers them, then this is the wrong forum for them to be a part of. I am sure a search for “bitches anonymous” will possibly find a “safe space” more suitable to them.

4 Likes

I love what you are doing anf the publishing will be great… i cannot see where the similarities between EA is though.
Ultimately it is the great work us unfolding gods we cannot be handed all our powers without learning to blink first so of course its work its evolution to be what we are and become.
Your contribution here on balg has helped very many people myself included so your published work ia something that I am Looking forward to.
Thank you for doing so.
Morgana speaks.

2 Likes

Obviously you’ve impressed E.A I wouldnt be shocked to see your his next big promotion and author for your own works.

And you saying your adapted works are your own style and you and E.A disagree on some things. Auburn said the exact same thing. As he was being promoted.

2 Likes

Prophecies and dragons and so much stuff lately…

What I’m seeing is that a lot of people (outside of the people who works with spirits / knows about magic) is pointing at some big shift in a paradigm At least A paradigm, maybe more, depending on who is talking.

Is something like that, right? Your prophecy as about something BIG changing and having a tangible impact in the world, in our every day lives. Just clarify this for me, because it’s bugging me the fact that everywhere I see people sugesting this (in ALL areas, again).

I won’t ask you to share anything you’re not supposed to share, for whatever reason. So, if you can’t, I undestand. Then again, I’m not asking for details (but if you can drop a few, I’m all eyes).

Thanks.

2 Likes

I just take issue with everyone following the same script on E.A’s channel. If you pay attention you see the sell out stories they are all the same

2 Likes

You are basically saying anyone who finds a way to make money by selling and teaching something they are passionate about is a sellout. You sound like a rehash of punk rockers who sees a band get a contract and suddenly they are sellouts. It’s a pretty lame argument, my dude.

5 Likes

The smell of jealousy is strong in this thread.

7 Likes

hell yes it is.

3 Likes

I know right :joy:

4 Likes

That’s just basic gamer mentality: “Everyone who’s worse than me is a noob and everyone better than me is a cheater.” throws up

4 Likes

i have a question when i read shit like the arguments above the dudes feel so forced to put all those words out.

1 Like

I’m getting really tired of this shit, since people just can’t learn to shut the fuck up.

Flagged.

2 Likes

Truly great posts on here get ignored because the person making them just dumps the info and assumes that in our information-saturated world, that the merit within will somehow make itself known. Everyone loses out when that happens, and the post author often feels discouraged and unsupported.

I actually posted advice about that before on here:

@C.Kendall actually honours his own work by making damn sure people know about it, and that’s no crime on here, this isn’t a monastery full of mystics scrambling over each other to be humble and abase their ego; so, if you (or anyone else) feel pushed aside by that, then up your own title game, and do what it actually takes to get your posts read.

As @Aprentiz says, getting the message across is what matters.

It’s called running a business. Good luck “hiding your light under a bushel” and trying to make a profit.

I deleted that post because it’s just going to derail this topic into arguments.

Their books do indeed sell out, then circulate for higher prices on the secondhand market. I fail to see why this is a problem for anyone, unless they think magicians should also be beggars. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes