Proof humanity is Awakening

This is all so synchronistic, I had been imagining the next world i would be living in and talking to others about where or what they planned on doing or going when we shift, I r was saying I wanted to find a world where everyone had their soul mate, money didn’t exist, everything g was free and we all spent our time inventing new things and experimenting with magic, I think I’ve been imagining Atlantis

1 Like

Yeah sure, both subjects would revive equal interest,.

A post was split to a new topic: Atlantis & Awakening

New thread. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Respectful curiosity here, you say we’re evolving into the 5th dimension.

What do you consider the 4th dimension to be? I mean, if we’re all still using the classical geometric definitions of “dimension.”

If we’re not using the classical definitions, then what do you mean by “dimension?”

1 Like

It’s strange that you’re mentioning the Schumann Resonance had something happen last night because for the last few days I’ve had a tingling in the area of the zeal chakra and last night it became a very strong sensation and at the moment it feels like there is a hot cool liquid on my zeal, temple, and crown chakras.

5 Likes

Personally I see it as part of this prophecy, so I’m not using “dimensions” so much as an awakening of consciousness as the old power systems that wanted to keep people in chains fall away:

The fifth dimension stuff could relate to the element of Spirit, 5th in Western Classical systems, but it’s not my chosen term so I might be misinterpreting it, and probably am. :wink:

4 Likes

I think he means this.

1 Like

If you want to awaken humanity and bring this closer, the way to do it is with gates and portals. Call forth the spirits of darkness and all will be made whole again. The weak will rise up against the false light and false power and be made strong once more.

4 Likes

From the new age material in guessing the 4th is a transitional point of our spiritual evolution where we prepare ourselves to become beings of infinite consciousness and potential, like zero point, where every energy emission is recycled 360 degrees, we loss nothing and just are the all. A place where we are being’s of pure light and love.

1 Like

Aren’t we already just that? That is, the potential?

1 Like

Think about the water inside us, vibrating our energy outwards, we may be going to that place the energy goes.

We are beings of infinite potential but we are yet to be able to materialise physical objects with our mind’s, the next point in our non physical lives is a mystery but all ancient texts say this place we are now is a transitional point, I think we are heading to the world of the God’s/creator’s.

Like what I’m being asked is “where do we go when we pass on” pretty much , your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

I’ve already began seeing 4th density being’s, they seem to feed off our emotions, some are good some are negative, the negative ones cant seem to help themselves and thus the negative energy they feed on like hate and anger, bleed back into the victim so the victim stays in a cycle of negative emotional mental state, you could call them demon’s, i want to pass that dimension, I dont want to stay on this world feeding off other’s, I want off this plane, too much pain and suffering.

I was attacked by a horde of them a few weeks ago, their level of awareness was like that of a leech or a blood sucking tick, except it was life-force they fed on not blood, it was like they were ravenous and no matter how much they fed , they were still hungry, but the one who initiated the attack had the shape of a human, they whispered to me “my sweet angel” and put an image in my mind of a mother like being, a giant angel with her children under her wings, it was a trick to let me drop my auric field, when I did that was when the leech’s tore into me,
Because im a slightly clairvoyant and very empathic, every time I encounter these being’s they leave themselves open to my mind so I get to see into their world,

If anyone has been watching American God’s, see the way Dead Wife see’s ShadowMoon, well that’s how 4th dimensional beings see us, if we are angry or depressed, we are luminous beings shinning like a red light district hooker, in other words, open for business, they live alongside us feeding off our emotions, its believed suicide clusters are caused by an ancient being thousands of years old, looks like a jelly fish, btw the air to them is like water, that’s why when things fly across our peripheral vision, it looks like they are swimming, that’s because they are, there are so many world’s and dimensions stacked on top of ours.

In biblical texts god says this world is his footstool, our world is Malkuth , the bottom of the tree, base reality upon which the whole universe is stacked. There has been two science experiment’s which captured a picture of the universe and proved it is stacked on top of us, CERN recently said in a talking point, there are worlds on top of ours, even showing photographs of them.

1 Like

Have you got any good links on that? Sounds fascinating.

Yeah Il try find it, its a video where a head Cern scientist, a female is speaking about opening portals to other dimensions, like its a very recent one and the first time they openly admit to be trying to open portals, you reminded me about it when I was saying , the universe travels above our plane in a figure eight and the cross is from the middle, because the middle of an eight is a cross, that’s allegedly where the cross comes from.

But the video is like a PowerPoint presentation, and she shows a photo from Cern looking out a window but the reflection on the window caught a reflection of another world, very weird.

1 Like

Here’s the stacked universe theory or findings from experiment which shows the universe revolves around the earth, you can image why this isn’t spoken about because it then postulates we are special and the earth flat. It doesn’t say so but its the only conclusion to these findings, I’m trying to find that other vid, so many to go through lol

1 Like

That’s a funny read:

[quote]Sungenis told CBN News three probes of this radiation all showed the same proof that the universe and its galaxies appear to be arrayed around Earth and the Milky Way.

“All of the radiation which comes from everywhere in the universe - there’s no place we don’t see it - it’s all coming toward us and aligned with us,” Sungenis said. “Well, we’re just like a little pea compared to the Milky Way. What’s the universe doing aligned with this little pea? But that’s what they found three times in 20 years.”[/quote]

Oooops! :joy:

1 Like

Not two three times, they keep doing it expecting to find another answer, the nay sayers believe the experiment is getting false readings but in reality no one is willing to go against the grain sticking their necks out to show the world, risking their reputation, everything we have been led to believe is a lie, we are the centre , we are special and the universe does revolve around us.

1 Like

The results of that experiment and its religious ramifications, though I’m usually the only one to notice stuff like this, leads to me to believe either everyone in this world is asleep, under a spell or just not real.

Considering what does pass for scientific news, one would think both scientists and religious leaders alike would be singing from the roof.

1 Like

Hey I’m on that site now, I think I get it but I’m going to try an make a big spike tonight can you let me know if it does anything please.