Proof humanity is Awakening

As I said in previous posts, I believe humanity is evolving into the 5th dimension through our pineal gland , seat of consciousness and its connection to the earths electromagnetic resonance.

Earths frequency is rising and so are our consciousness’.

I believe that because we have stopped drinking fluorinated water which damages our DMT gland, Christ oil gland, that they are now trying to block our connection to the ionosphere with chemtrails.
https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2017/04/12/rising-schumann-resonance/

4 Likes

This site (run by a friend of mine over at the heartmath institute) moniters schumen’s resonance and the magno-sphere of the earth using seperate sensors.
There are certain days/times where the frequency/resonace will shoot up, and if you catch it on the day you can see it on the data.
Most recent was around the 17th April this year, the resonance shot up to about 90htz.

5 Likes

I believe I’ve found a way to affect it, I wont say untill I’ve tried it again , does it have up to date real time measurements?

1 Like

Yeah it does. And yes, you can affect it and yes it will show

1 Like

What I have been doing and seems to affect it, comes with the sensation an alien ship is near and they are scanning me or doing something to my mind. Images of merkabahs and flashing geometric shapes flashing across my minds eye.

The three days it shot up to 36hrtz , starting on January 31, I had my Kundalini awakening.

Also ever since that day, there are military planes constantly, flying over my house spraying something, I also keep hearing a hum like a zero point engine overhead.

1 Like

Its a Merkaba issue. Thats how I generally affect the resonance, using mine. But the goverment (or more specifically the air force) can track it. Its happened to me before, once its activated they can have helicopters over the house in 12 minutes ( well its 12 for me, maybe others are longer or shorter idk), but it really pisses them off.
You can program it to be invisible to them though

2 Likes

I don’t really understand that site, but going by the “Schumann Resonances Power” graph, it looks like something big happened last night, which is weird because I felt that it would, I was doing some rituals and actually blacked out, and I’ve had a busy day and felt fucked, all day, like a huge amount of some power went through me. A bunch of other weird shit happened too (luckily, I’m used to weird shit) but it felt pretty … well, big.

7 Likes

Thats from last night, and I’ve been monitoring it since around april and I’ve never seen anything like that lol. So you’re right, something big happened. Funnly enough, last night I had a rather interesting dream that broke down A LOT of bariers for me. So something is afoot m’dear

6 Likes

I had thought this all along, thank you for confirming it…

If there is a pole shift on September 23, how many people can fit in my merkabah, can I save all my people or only a few, if its only a few I was thinking about just saving all the children.

Mine stretched about 16-17ft in diameter, so about 5-6 people ish. Unless you steal Thoth’s ship lol

3 Likes

Same here, I broke up a black Sabbath mass because they were killing a goat, I’m a vegetarian now so I whipped them with a cat of nine tails, the next part I was juicing and when I looked inside the juicer, it had a human head in it lol

I had been considering that, that’s why I’ve been trying to get Crowley out of it in the astral world.

Crowley wouldn’t be able to do anything with it either way. Its programmed to only allow those “pure of heart” to use it. You can’t trump Atlantean spirit-science lol

2 Likes

If were getting into the Atlantis story we should really split it off into another thread (I will leave that to the discretion of the BALG queen @Lady_Eva). But more or less, the level of consciousness on Atlantis is coming back around soon (were in the middle stage now, the disharmonic resoance, and soon itll change (coinciding with a pole shift) so we’ll go up a level.)
And as a side note (personal UPG bare in mind. Although this came directly from Thoth) Atlantis didnt have gods, at least not in its golden age. Going back into my Edgar Cayce, there were 2 types of ‘entities’ that led to the downfall, the Sons of the First Law and the Sons of Belial. The first law lived in conjunction with the source, while the others worshiped material things and other entities.

2 Likes

Sic_Draco can let me know, now topic or nay? :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is all so synchronistic, I had been imagining the next world i would be living in and talking to others about where or what they planned on doing or going when we shift, I r was saying I wanted to find a world where everyone had their soul mate, money didn’t exist, everything g was free and we all spent our time inventing new things and experimenting with magic, I think I’ve been imagining Atlantis

1 Like

Yeah sure, both subjects would revive equal interest,.

A post was split to a new topic: Atlantis & Awakening

New thread. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Respectful curiosity here, you say we’re evolving into the 5th dimension.

What do you consider the 4th dimension to be? I mean, if we’re all still using the classical geometric definitions of “dimension.”

If we’re not using the classical definitions, then what do you mean by “dimension?”

1 Like