Atlantis & Awakening

New thread. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well, what about it?

Interesting, that ā€œSons of Belialā€ is a common phrase in the Old Testament.

2 Likes

Thoth speaks for two races that led to the downfall. He also gives us clues that the nagas are the first one. The other one though may be of Martian origins. After the great war in Mars, only a small number of Martians were able to leave the planet in search of a safer place. Well, Atlantis had an empty ā€œpool of energyā€ because not all places there had been inhabited. Martians felt that energy and used a portal (canā€™t remember its name) and came to Atlantis. Of course the first thing they wanted was to take it over, but they werenā€™t nearly enough. So they just stayed there. After many events and a comet that there is proof that fell near Atlantis, the Martians tried to take over again by creating the same portal. However, after these thousands of years, they couldnā€™t do it like before, something went wrong and well, there was a major catastrophe. Thoth left with a few people and they made the polar shift. You know the restā€¦

I donā€™t know if itā€™s true or not, but some files from the CIA confirmed it. They are on their official site though I donā€™t remember where exactly. You will find them if you search though. There is a lot of proof.

But I do have questions. First of all, do you know when the next polar shift will be? How can we help ourselves from it? And also, what will happen if we are unprepeared?

1 Like

Yeah, its the same concept. In the Bible the Sons of Belial (comimg from the Hebrew בְּנֵֽי -בְל֓יַּעַל beni beli-yaal meaning those without worth/law. Then ā€œSon ofā€¦ā€ is a common semetic idiom, usually indicating a house or tribe). Biblically it refers to the sons of Eli, who led people away from Yahweh to worship other gods. I think thats largley metaphorical, but also literal.
Essentially (returning to Atlantis) your 2 factions (Sons of the Law of one are meditative monks essentially, who live in harmony with the source and exist at a high level of consciousness. The Sons of Belial are those who worshiped machines/other entities but most importantly used ā€œspiritualityā€ (in their case magick) for their own gain at the expense of others. There are a lot of biblical parallels

3 Likes

The ā€˜martianā€™ stuff isnt necessarily literal, but those events were much later in its history. The conflict Im on about was at the very begining, and just changed over time to take on new forms. The ā€˜Martiansā€™ being one of them.
To answer your other questions, Naga was not a race but a singular entity (got misinterpreted over time and became syncretised with other serpentine entities). When the (im calling the martians foreigners now cause Martian just sounds too fluff/movie talk lol) foreigners came in they did it by creating a collective synthetic merkaba, but it obviously didnt work for reasons I wont go into (but modern day goverments who are trying to weaponise it are having the same issue).

No we donā€™t know exactly when the next shift is coming. But given the rate at which the frequencies and resonance are increasing its pretty soon. Most things will have their Merkaba active when the shift happens, which in turn protects you from the void space (we didnt on Atlantis, hence why we forgot shit and messed up).
Then theres the whole ā€œgroupā€ that went to Cyrpus and Egypt with Thoth and founded the first mystery schools and what not. I could go on all day lol

2 Likes

I know about these groups, I have some info on them. Anyway, do I have a merkaba active at the moment? I didnā€™t know that I had. And if I donā€™t, how do I activate it or make it stronger?

1 Like

You do you. Idk, try the 17th breath thing. Im a Merkabist not a miracle worker :wink:

1 Like

I see. Then I will try find out whatā€™s going on. This knowledge will of great use to me soon

1 Like

So, everyone of us has a merkaba. Merkaba however, we may need to activate it. I have found a nice and simple exercise to do so with meditation. During the polar shift, an activated merkaba will protect us and gives us strength (the amount of it depends on the power of our merkaba). We simply donā€™t have to force it by telling it to do something with a certain way. For example, if you want to have something and you program your merkaba in order to get it. Donā€™t program it in a way that you have to buy it only. Just give it freedom to act on its own. It may come as a gift, or to buy it or whatever.
Anyway, thatā€™s all I found for now

1 Like