Project Lucifuge

For me he was hanging on my wall kinda in a Spiderman pose creeped me out lol

2 Likes

Thanks!! Will do, looking forward to see what our synergies create :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow!

Before I had the difficulty breathing I totally felt a VERY creepy essence in my bedroom. I think one of my kids came in my room and darted out like “oh hell no”, lol. My lil ones are empaths like me. I was a bit spooked but I liked it. It makes me feel like there really is another stronger reality to connect with… this waking day to day life is absolutely maddening! I’m ready to see what the dark realm can offer.

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra Hi, I’m watching the project, I’d like to do it. Do you think it’s still time to join me?

1 Like

That was a year ago but I’m sure you can still do it. The details of what to do is in the original post.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about working with him

2 Likes

I used his Enn and I told him what you said about your project and I asked him to help me win the lottery draw which gives a huge amount of money tomorrow.
I will let you know how it went :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like this, I’m definitely going to do this. This is a great idea! I’ve never worked with Lucifuge so this will be interesting

1 Like

I know this thread is old, so you may not see this, anyway will ask just in case someone has the answer…
Why specifically Ariannas Lucifuge project?

Arianna is a very well respected sister and has a respected relationship with Lucifuge.

Besides what’s you question?

The motive alone speaks volumes of her integrity.

2 Likes

Because, Eye of Ra is arianna. I changed my name on that account to Eye of Ra. I left for a bit and came back. So that account is now locked.

So it was originally known that it was Arianna’s project. Therefore, my project.

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

And to keep it going and uphold my promise to Lucifuge I just donated to the Children’s miracle network.

2 Likes

Dearest Lucifuge,

I have also made contributions to the feed America fund.

I have donated in my own community for books for the local schools.

And to homeless pets.

I haven’t forgotten this project or you. :heart:

2 Likes