Project Lucifuge

What I would like to ask is what he likes for offerings, incense, candles, etc? I looked all over the forum and couldn’t be find a thing

He likes candles.
. And liqour

And candy. …cinnamon

3 Likes

Any specific candles and/or incense per chance. Also what kind of candy? Please and thank you

Cinnamon candy

Candles any but if you wanna go all out black, red or yellow… Idk why yellow but he says yellow

I’ve always used sandalwood … for several reasons he and Azazel both like it and it doesn’t seem to aggrivate my allergies either

3 Likes

I deeply appreciate it; is their any other tips you would add to build a relationship with him and work with? Anything at all? Please and thank you

1 Like

Just be nice and respectful he’s a pretty cool one

1 Like

I didn’t do a full evocation but I was thinking about Lucifuge the project and an image of a little girl that lives in my apartment complex neighbor popped into my head. Then I remembered that she has to walk to school everyday.I felt bad for her.

Then two days later I saw her with a brand new bike and her mom said someone gave it too her. So I don’t know if this counts? I didn’t ask for money to buy her a bike. It was just a passing thought and it happened.

7 Likes

What a beautiful post, be blessed @Eye_of_Ra

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any idea what it is about cinnamon? Most of the Goetics go crazy over the stuff.

2 Likes

I’m not sure but they do seem to love it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To put it simply, they love the boldness of it. Strong spices, the sheer amount of tangibility. That’s the best way I can describe it… Even better if they get to indulge in it through you. Hot sauces, cinnamon, strong spices, strong alcohol…

4 Likes

So I was really stressing because I’ve been moving thanks to the help of @Micah and Lucifer.

But I was bummed because moving took all of my money and I felt like I wasnt keeping my word to this project. So today on break I was super thirsty and strolled down the juice lane to see what was different and bam…

Lucifuge smacked me in the face with this… quench you thirst and keep your word …Arianna…

That’s what I got.

It’s an organisation to help fight childhood cancer. Well in my budget of $2.21

Thanks Lucifuge :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Hey!! I’ve missed seeing your posts

2 Likes

I’m gonna help you with that. I also got something that might interest you too that I will post later tonight.

Wealth is infinite. It is always given and taken in some form. You work hard. You know who you are. You bow to no one. You deserve wealth. You deserve happiness. It’s yours. Take it. In fact, let me help you.

6 Likes

his enn: EYEN TASA VALOCUR LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE

5 Likes

A while back I called on him once. I was kind of impatient and I just wanted to get a feel for his energy. So I literally called his name over and over in my head and out loud all day. Finally when I was in the shower he answered. I felt this immense pressure in my chest and it’s like my breath was taken away for a brief moment. I thanked him for showing up and told him I am a newbie and just wanted a taste of his energy… think he was annoyed with me or is stuff like this normal when he shows up?? I would love to connect with him again now that I have some actual goals to achieve EXCESS that require immense power! Would love to hear from those that have a relationship with him about this breathing thing tho…

4 Likes

Lucifuge is awesome. I doubt he was annoyed. It was probably just your energy trying to adjust to his energy.

Lucifuge has been very kind to me and has taught me alot …even how to overcome fears I didn’t know I had.

Just reach out to him and he will come. He’s a bit of a joker though and has a whimsical sense of humor. So don’t be surprised if he jokes with you somehow. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve seen him like this

5 Likes

That is fairly close to what I seen him as before.

1 Like