Project: Evocation BlackList

OK guys, I am almost done with my current evocation list. I have a few more entities to go such as Lilith, Adramelech, Moloch, etc.

Afterwards, I will be doing YET ANOTHER Bluelist. This time I will evoke the beings from horror movies and I need YOUR HELP to compose a list of the horror entities you want evoked from movie series . These entities are very good at getting people in fucked up situations that lead to their death… Thus, they teach masterful manipulation. What better way to learn then from the masters themselves?
Here is some of what I came up with already:

Ju-On: The Grudge(The Girl and the Boy)
Hellraiser(Pinhead)
Saw (series)
Final Destination (Series)
The Omen(Damien)
Carrie
Occulus
Norman Bates(Psycho)
Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)
Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street )
Candyman(Candyman)
Sailor Moon
Albert Wesker
Angel/Angelus(Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
Deadpool
Al Capone
Clauneck
Krishna
JFK
Abraham Lincoln
Albert Einstein
Charles Darwin
Chrollo (Hunter X Hunter)
Nisoka (Hunter X Hunter)
Sitri
Sallos
Aaliyah (Musician)

That’s what I have so far. PLEASE add to the list. I’m going to make Magical Squares for each Entity and post them on here as well.

ALSO!

Based on the metaphysical site CreepyHollows.com, I will be evoking and creating squares for the various species of entities listed on the site such as:
Gorgons (Medusa was one)
Minotaurs
Cyclops
Werewolves
Headless Horsemen/Dullahan
Hellcats
Cerberus
Ghouls
Wildmen
Wendigo
Nympho
Etc.

I will incorporate hostile entities from the Black Arts sections as well. Please add any species of beings you would like evoked as well. There are no limits with the power we bring.

Shit is about to get real…

15 Likes

Horror movies list:
Norman Bates (Psycho)
Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)
Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)
Candyman (Candyman)

Based on the metaphysical site CreepyHollows.com:
Nympho (spirits)

5 Likes

Consider it done @CyberLord

1 Like

Have you evoked horror movies creatures before?

2 Likes

@desmonX this will be my first attempt at evoking horror movie creatures. But I have evoked Ted Bundy’s murderous Egregore to get the feel of its energy …I mention because these horror entities are essentially serial killers lol.

4 Likes

Did you mean in the movies ? Or when when evoked?

1 Like

In the movies, like Final Destination. And when evoked can teach us/do the same for us concerning our enemies.

1 Like

Really beneficial for all of us if you could give some really good notes about that. If it actually does work .

1 Like

Creepy Hollows is owned and operated by nutjobs that think their “spirits” will be useful to occultists.

When you evoke a Headless Horseman, investigate their connection to moths, if you have a big one you should get some interesting info.

5 Likes

@anon68160656 I noticed that they try and “sell” spirits. I mean, really? Selling a spirit?

But I will look into the connection with Moths.
Any entities you want to add to the list, Mate?

1 Like

Selling a spirit is completely possible, I sell the ones I build all the time. They don’t build theirs though, most of their stuff is either very small wild spirits or in rare cases a strong object that came into their possession. I’m not into “auctioned slaves”.

As for other spirits you should check out, familiarize yourself with fictions versions of real entities. That would teach you quite a bit if you pay attention.

2 Likes

With all due respect to the ones who posted and to the ones who will post: I appreciate the advice but I politely ask that we refrain from posting(in this thread only) anything other than…
… the horror entities you want evoked/made squares for.
…the species of spirits you want evoked/made squares for.
This is a really important project that is bigger than me…it’s for y’all as well.
Thank you kindly😃

3 Likes

I adore this idea soooo much! Sailor Moon! Just sayin…

3 Likes

Awesome! I’ll add it to the list now…

2 Likes

Actually, on second thought… Albert fucking Wesker!!

1 Like

@Wednesday so take off Sailor moon?

2 Likes

Hahahaha! I think you would be MUCH more amused by Albert.

2 Likes

Lol OK

2 Likes

Some more for your list @Micah:

Angel/Angelus from (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel) He was a very big, bad dude at first before fell in love with Buffy and regained his soul. Other than that, he is a fighter and a survivor.
Al Capone (History’s most famous gangster.)
Clauneck
Krishna
JFK (Yes, does he know who shot him?)
Abraham Lincoln (What does he think of today’s Republican party?)
Albert Einstein (I’d love to know what he thinks of Stephen Hawking.)
Charles Darwin

I’ll PM you a couple servitors, if you have time. You already have a very long list!

2 Likes

Adding them now…

1 Like