Problems with LHP

Know exactly what you mean by dumbing down

4 Likes

“Where are the true secrets”
Think allegories.

Also “proper rituals” is completely unnecessary.

I feel you may be taking things too literally.
So think allegories. Think energy. Thats all you need. The belief system you choose to follow just makes it easier to integrate

2 Likes

People are seen as objects to steal all of the resources from, then tell them how good all of this theft is in the form of assistance. So the observation of religious persona being repackaged is true, these people are extortionist in the disguise of being decent people.

2 Likes

How years old you, my friend?

1 Like

My inspirated thinking started after 7x7=49 years. Be patient. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In my experience, the hidden truth is always hiding in plain sight. Every discovery or epiphany has had that same theme.

You seem to be a thinker. I get it. But you’re probably overthinking it.

It is good that you study a variety of sources and it’s good that you question the stuff that doesn’t ring true for you. Keep that up.

For myself, I kind of narrowed in when I found that elements of Qabalah and Hinduism seemed more or less accurate. And they were good enough for Crowley so…lol. Point being, you’ll find your path by acknowledging what works for you.

I’m willing to bet you get into the full-on ceremonial magick, based on what you wrote.

As far as getting tangible results, that’s the core of black magick. There’s plenty of folks on this very forum who have seen real results.

Lucifer (and “his” counterparts/masks) are indeed bringers of knowledge. Promethean energy. If you’re drawn to that vibe, definitely consider working with it.

Feel free to hit me up with questions. I haven’t been on the forum much in several months but I will endevour to check my messages.

3 Likes

I’m not a big fan of Hinduism, and the Qaballah, in my opinion, is heretical when compared to where it was taken from (Babylonian/Sumerian religion). Crowley was an intelligence agent.

I’m not meaning to be contrary in the least. I’ve been studying my ass off, and will continue to study. I read book after book. Listen to every discussion/discourse/lecture I can find. And all the dots are connecting in ways I honestly wish was different, but it’s not.

Even Hinduism seems to be rooted in duality. Zoroastrianism. Sumerian religion. Goetia. Qabbalah. Duality and limits. Christianity. All of it.

And then the theosophy that permeates science. NASA and the Catholic Church sleeping in the same bed.

All I’m saying is that the pool of wisdom has been diluted by constructs of disinformation.

Also, I do not think things are subjective to such a degree that we can so easily carve our own path and create our own destiny. If we are enslaved by duality, karma, and all that shit, then we will always have to deal with iT and its limits.

Eric: sounds like you already have your beliefs you are just trying to fight them.

2 Likes

That said, I am considering doing some form of ceremonial invocation/evocation for purely Gnostic purposes. Not agnostic as in the religion. Gnostic as in gaining gnosis, but not subscribing to a certain system.

I have already began my “search” with permanently tattooing two sigils on me and then observing the outcomes. It’s insane how much of a difference there has been in my daily activities in relation to the corresponding sigils/blood sacrifice.

The two I’m currently “observing” are Astaroth (from the Sitra Achra) and Nechestherion (same) to aid in improving all my technical/craft skills, the attainment of true wisdom, and the destruction of my enemies.

There is stuff in there about necromancy and the sort, which is what I’m starting to delve into a little further. The problem I am finding is that the references seem to be a little too “goth” for me. A little too dramatic and seemingly more symbolic than literal. If I want to work on my “self”, I can eat mushrooms and lay naked in a field. But I’m wanting true experience.

Does that make sense?

1 Like

I honestly am trying to “distill” it all to its purest, clearest form.

Yep, self is a primary and others are secondary only if they pertain to self. Frankly, since self interacts in the world that makes everything important in some way.

Being human is great. It beats being a disembodied everspirit that will NEVER know what it’s like to be alive. But I assume much like many. We can’t really know any beings agenda or capability since as the saying goes:

“You is you, me is me. I will never be you, and you will never be me.”

Whether you get obsessed, touched, influenced, possessed, etc that remains. Doppelgängers are piss poor copies when it comes to your identity awareness.

Maybe you should just take baby steps again. I often think that for self. Work with what is simple and you believe in and not worry about truth or systems and experiences and success of others (god I fail at that myself). All in all, I don’t care what others do, think, or practice too much. I do ponder those that preach and prey based on intuition (my Bill Bean interest since CTC keeps putting him on). Generally, I look to what works in my life. If it doesn’t then I discard it for a while until I can look at it with fresh eyes. I’ve recently tossed my working with a Pentad of spirits because I just felt nothing but obsession. Chucked it even if I know their enns, sigils, and profile (which I look at and think they’re screwed up and wrong).

So reboot and start over fresh.

Moon prism power? A 4-eyed meow meow? Gottalove cats.

4 Likes

When I first started training to fight in a cage, I made a lot of mistakes and acquired a lot of legitimate injuries by not paying attention/dismissing the true nature of the people i was sparring. So I would get hurt by these guys that I had no business trading punches with. They were either pricks that went too hard, or they were so far above my skill level that I would just naturally get beat up.

So I purposed to never do that shit again. Make sure to train with people my size (I like fighting big guys), only train with people I really know, and just take better care of my body. Around Xmas last year I broke that rule. Beat up a giant for 5 rounds. 6th round he breaks my rib. 8 weeks later I get to start sparring again Monday.

I say all that to say:

I take all this spiritual shit very serious. It rings way too true to me. I have had too many experiences. I have them every day. It’s seriously ridiculous. I’m a normal dude who does normal shit and drives a normal truck. But this spirituality shit has always been here for me.

But if I’ve learned anything in life, when you’re fucking with dangerous stuff, the more careful you are, the better. Cause the damage is always permanent. That said, with the damage comes true experience, true wisdom, true skills, etc…

I’m just trying to minimize the amount of damage I have to receive in order to gain the greatest outcome.

Alos, I ask a lot of questions.

1 Like

And of course there is death. Does anything we do really matter once dead. Do we cease to be or does nothing matter as a spirit isn’t flesh? I think of death too much like it’s a freedom when really I have no clue. One could be even more powerless there. (Shrug).

Haha, yeah, I’m familiar. This might be the one place in the internet where you don’t really need to explain that one. XD

I have a similar setup. Both forearms.

Excellent. You’ve done your research, as you say.

Yarp. When they’re not goth, they’re hippie (speaking in general about any #mysticalshit, not specifically necromancy. I doubt many hippies are down with necromancy, even if ancestor worship counts).

The psychopomps that you’ve chosen can show you the way but you’d be well served to consider attuning to other emanations/spirits/demons/call-them-whatever-the-fuck-you-want for those specific intentions. There are several, depending what you gravitate toward, that would work for those 3 things.
If you need to roll them into one being/entity/thinger that can bring you to achieve all three, I’d suggest Saturn or any of his/her/its many, many derivatives. In fact, thinking about it as I compose this message, Saturn is perfect. I think you’d appreciate the disciplined, down-to-brass-tacks vibe that one provides.

There’s a lot of reasons for that. There was a time when you’d be murdered in various horrific ways if you were publicly known to possess an interest in “the occult”, or anything that could even be perceived as going against the fill-in-the-blank religion of the day. So, people hid that shit.
This is also where some of that dissolution you implied earlier comes from. Some of it is simply lost to history.

Secondly, symbols are fuckin’ powerful. Say what you will about Jung but the man was legit when it comes to the workings of our subconscious mind. Symbols can be used to “program” our minds, allowing us access to modes of thinking and perception that are otherwise locked out.

Third, most of the time, it needs to be symbolic rather than literal. The tree of life is a good example (sorry, I know you dislike Qabalah) - it represents a map and framework for working with consciousness. There just isn’t a simple way to do that without a symbolic structure.

Which can be a valid method lol, going back to the reprogramming of the mind thing…
I wouldn’t recommend mixing psychedelics with magick, personally. Some weed is fine.

Of course. I suspect you’re not going to find the answers you want unless you can accept symbolism as a method of interaction with one’s higher knowledge. But, again, ceremonial magick could be the sweet spot for you.

Update us when you’ve completed your observations and such. I’m curious to see how it pans out.

Thanks. I think you def “feel” where I’m coming from. I’ve rushed headfirst into most shit in life. Want to take this slowly and cautiously. Well as cautious as one can be diving into black majick

2 Likes

Yeah add that feeling when your brain sides sideways

The next step in this “pursuit” is to get a 5th sigil/esoteric symbol tattooed, along with the opening key for my Astaroth sigil.

So far, with the first 4 (Astaroth, Lucifer, 4P, Nescheshtherion) I have legitimately experienced true change in my mentality and the world around me in regards to how I affect it, how it affects me, as well as my ability (or lack thereof) to mold and shape my “experience”.

The focus of my intentions:
-pursuit of universal Truths/gnosis
-destruction of my enemies
-enhancing my skills/crafts/survival instinct

There have been countless moments in this constant pursuit where it is more than obvious that there is much more than the PHYSICAL. Daily moments of insanely perfect synchronicity (I hate that term but it fits) thatbare undeniable.

I’m not sure if what’s happening is me tapping into the computer program we are stuck in. If I’m experiencing past, present, and future simultaneously. ESP. Madness. Clairvoyance. Tapping into the combined consciousness. The devil is telling me things. But I can’t deny it.

Observation definitely affects the outcome.

I want to deny everything. The harsh truths. The constant realization of and sense of being “observed”. Metaphysical interaction and the madness that follows.

2 Likes

I think this might help you.

And, i see where some of your concerns go.

It’s hard to tell,
how far it really goes back,
where it actually started,
and indeed “true expierience”,
is hard to grasp from a book.

However, that’s why Evokation is pushed so far on this board.
Because of those True experiences,
are best comprehended,
when you actually leave your body,
and stand face to face,
with those beings.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like