Prince Sitri

I’ve tried to talk to him so many times but he never answers :sob::sob::sob:

Stop trying and just do the ritual until you’re satisfied or bored. Then let it go. You don’t need to engage in this conversational manner. These demons and angels are like your persona – illusions of your greater consciousness.

Riiiiiiight

Is it possible he’s answering and you can’t hear him? What are you doing so far to develop your psychic skills?

Have you seen or tried any of the meditations and exercises to help with that? We have some here:

I’ve been trying to get into a trance.

Rome wasn’t built in a day. Keep practicing and it will come :slight_smile:

1 Like

The first time I had contact with Prince Sitri was by offering him a drawing. I did a scenario that would fit perfectly with him, and used his sigil in the drawing. Then I posted the drawing on social media so everybody could see it.

Next day, I was feeling him. Didn’t saw or hear anything, just noticed his presence. Felt him for a long week in my bedroom. I think it was only the presence and nothing else, because I did not ask anything in rewards. It was like a gift.

(I’m talking as he/him but i don’t know why i felt more female presence, maybe because I’m a girl?? Idk).

Try to offer something he would like. A poem, a piece of art, a song,… Make it only for him. I’m pretty sure they like personal offerings and “handmades”.