Prince Seere faster than light

Hi Everyone!

I am starting to work with Prince Seere, i need him to influence someone to answer positively to my request asap 2 days ago. I got several signs already yesterday , and the reading i got was positive.

Have you guys already worked with him, and for which purpose?

Blessed be!
Hail Prince Seere aka Speedy Gonzales

11 Likes

good day Ebdr did you have any success? I am getting ready to call on him, I drew his picture and his sigil is sitting at the Demon Alter. Any insight would be great.

i might have gotten result that i haven’t been aware of lol

2 Likes

2 day turn around oh my goodness I asked for a week turn around and wow. Amazing. I fed him homemade bread and beef stew in thanks on the night of the pink moon, along with all my Demons.

3 Likes

@damia2hell and @ebdr

hello
I just tried to contact the Prince through Sigil for a request.
if you are in contact with him could you ask if he accepted???
very important …

Thank you if you can

1 Like

or anyone lol

The irony in this thread is gold

1 Like

he got it, he says it’s been unclear though you have too much confusion about the result you want; be more focused and realistic he says

1 Like

I know this is an old post but I would love for someone to guide me to connect with Seere. How do I know he listened to me? I didn’t really feel anything special like with Clauneck or Bune but I am looking for the perfect one to make a pact. How do I know he’s interested in helping me and establishing a relationship?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

In my experience, I wanted to have confirmation that Prince Seere heard me and that we have a pact and he gave me that after I asked him for it. Within less then a minute Prince Seere presented a physical manifestation that gave me the confirmation I asked for. Put forth your deal to him and just ask for a sign he has accepted it. Make him offerings of the things he likes, burn Cedar incense and chant his enn to connect with him. He is a night demon so it’s best to connect with him at this time. Be kind and loving towards him and see if you get a response after you ask for one. He is very kind and powerful so he may give you a quick answer. He is known for doing things very quickly. Also, don’t look out for a sign after you’ve asked for one, just let it come. You’ll know when it does. Hopefully this helped.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for answering!! I will be doing this probably tomorrow… I’ve read that his days are until February 28th so I’m probably be doing it tomorrow or the day after. Thanks again!

1 Like

I’m sorry for being late, but I’m about to work with seere about a woman that I want to come back and to cry and apologize to me… will you tell what he thinks of after I do it