Pretty sound pact I wrote earlier. Good for working with azazel

I, (insert name), hereby give myself over to Azazel, grand demon of darkness for thirteen days of possession. Should anything happen that I cannot handle whether it be emotionally, psychologically, or spiritually, I hold the right to terminate the possession.

The pact with the demon Azazel is as follows. He will grant me all the wisdom and power as he is able within thirteen days of possession in which he is permitted to be within my body and temple. After this time he will be exorcised into kosher or sea-salt and then buried.

I give myself over completely to Azazel for all his wisdom and power during these thirteen days. For my complete devotion, my commands are as followed. You, Azazel, grand demon of darkness will bring unto me familiars to clear my path so that I may ascend, as much power as I can handle which will remain with me for eternity, as much wealth as you are able and opportunity to gain more after the duration of this pact, and wisdom that can only be had through the black flame. During this possession you will scar me with your infernal power and open my third eye immensely so that I may behold your form and your legions with not only my third eye but my physical eyes as well. All of these things should be brought to me without any further evocations so that I may focus on ascent during the time in which you possess me. I ask that during this time you do not harm me or my family nor do anything which I would not desire such as rape, murder, or anything which would cause me to go to prison.

I understand that not all of these requirements will be obtained during such a short amount of time, however I will devote myself to you Azazel, in hopes and dedication that you will bring me one step closer to my desires.

I thank you sincerely for your aid in all these things Azazel.

Magician

Entity

2 Likes

Luck to you in this Working (and others)- thanks for sharing-presenting it.

I don’t know if you wanted comment- so this is separate from your Posting, just a thought of mine in case you wanted to respond to my view (ie not imposing it on where you are “coming from” in above)… in your post your wrote:

<<<Should anything happen that I cannot handle whether it be emotionally, psychologically, or spiritually, I hold the right to terminate the possession.>>>

My thought was, good clause, but to me that seems more of a “possessing channelling” (?) than possession (although the terminology seems complex as not just pervasiveness of affect, but also Presence- as “perfect possession” per EA is more closely, and yet clearly the one possessed may be acting… vs possession to the degree that the Entity is the one acting… the possessed may or may not recall anything… afterward… many possessed, ridden, or even just channelling don’t recall after- let alone during… to decide) -like the Belial (in Div course lighter channeling, vs in Bk of AZAZEL full on… whether she was coherently observing during and thus had presence to choose, as below ref).

It seems this is addressed towards end:

<>

thus i wonder how you’d relate to the first part (as first part seems to imply if you noted you were “about to” do harm or otherwise not something you’d do… you could choose to cease… perhaps pause? or perhaps do else (veto-power?) vs just breaking the state.)

This relates to an issue I’ve worked with (related to the “if I only knew then what I knew now” balanced with “what was I thinking” ~now that I’m out of that state I see things differently, and yet later will I say the same thing about this moment?

@ taokua: I try, I really do,… but I can’t keep reading your style of writing. I’m sure you have lots of interesting stuff to share, but after the first few lines I give up. Why do you write so weird? I think your knowledge of the english language is good enough, so please please search for another style.

@Necromaster: your pact looks solid. Have you commited already?

Nah it wasn’t for me.I wrote it for someone else but thought some of you might be looking for a good pact so I decoded to share it. I managed to get a little out of the first comment and it should be said that this pact is designed to keep the magician on top. The last possession I went through ended up with the demon enjoying his 13 days and me not gaining anything but his protection, which was the original plan but still would have been nice to gain more. Demons also tend to make you stay on their backs the whole time so they’ll bring you what that agreed to in the pact. I’ve only worked with one gatekeeper and it wasn’t azazel so I’m just speaking from experience.

Necromaster, it was very good of you for sharing the pact with us. Is there any chance that you may give us further insight of any other pacts you have done or will do? Learning from people who have already walked the left handed path prepares us all. Much Thanks.

What is entailed in the devotion?

Thank you for sharing this pact, it seems very solid and cover all required for ascent AND safety.

The last pact I made was with a demon more powerful than azazel who is very baneful, I let him possess me for thirteen days to empower me and protect me. He ended up riding around in my body for the full thirteen days, tried to get me to set my hand on fire as a devotion, and at the end he refused to leave. After the possession even though he isn’t inside me he is with me and I feel him constantly but he is also extremely protective because I am able to do a form of possession with him in which he would never leave me. He was so powerful that when he entered me he scarred my spiritual bodies and I would have dreams of him devouring my soul, pretty intense. I haven’t decided if I’m going to do the permanent possession with him yet because I am obsessed with him and he ruined the life if the last person he did that type of possession with after giving him ungodly amounts of power. The guy revoked everything at the end and had to go through multiple exorcisms. What’s funny is at that point you can never do more than place a thin barrier between you and the entity. He can always get back in if desired

Necro when you stated that the demon could not put you through more than you could handle who’s discretion is that up to?

I see that as tricky road since it could cause massive destruction in your life to pave the way for more power but leaving you to pick up the pieces. On the flip side you could back out before benefitting fully from the experience because you think it’s more than you can handle. I wasn’t referencing you in this last part Necromaster, just debating the pro’s and con’s. Thanks for sharing you pact and experiences with possession.

Unless the demon is absolutely fucking you over and torturing.you then I don’t advise kicking the possession. The pact is to make sure he isn’t screwing you

Why is possession necessary to gain the power?
Is a pact not including possession weaker?

It’s not that it is necessarily weaker. But from my understanding it is the entity can allow you to do things during the possession that you could not normally do. Thus showing you how to do it by making you do it.

I find its easier translating taokua’s posts by thinking of them as just streams of consciousness…we’re so used to everything having form and structure, but thoughts arent bound by such things :wink:

1 Like
the entity can allow you to do things during the possession that you could not normally do. Thus showing you how to do it by making you do it.
What is a Demon gaining by the possession? I've read that it's a chance to exercise power. But is it more than this, i.e. is there an actual [b]fusion[/b] of the soul or spirit with the Demon?

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:14, topic:1042”]

the entity can allow you to do things during the possession that you could not normally do. Thus showing you how to do it by making you do it.

What is a Demon gaining by the possession?
I’ve read that it’s a chance to exercise power. But is it more than this, i.e. is there an actual fusion of the soul or spirit with the Demon?[/quote]
EA and Timothy have mentioned several times that these entities are here to serve the magician. By entering into a possession they are doing just that serving the magician. I believe that there is a fusing of the soul with the demon upon possession. Now this is my belief I’m not sure what others would have to say.

these entities are here to serve the magician.
I understand, but then why do they not do things as asked? Are they incapable of knowing the intended objective? No. So perhaps it is not a free lunch -- perhaps they have their agenda too.

However, I am still working on understanding the Pact in more depth.
incidentally what is to prevent a Demon from breaking a pact ?

[quote=“Reaper, post:15, topic:1042”][quote=“Student of Goetia, post:14, topic:1042”]

What is a Demon gaining by the possession?
I’ve read that it’s a chance to exercise power. But is it more than this, i.e. is there an actual fusion of the soul or spirit with the Demon?[/quote]
EA and Timothy have mentioned several times that these entities are here to serve the magician. By entering into a possession they are doing just that serving the magician. I believe that there is a fusing of the soul with the demon upon possession. Now this is my belief I’m not sure what others would have to say.[/quote]

I would agree Reaper, I recall an interview with Dante Abiel by Mona Magick where he stated that once one works with a spirit they have a connection to each other for life. I could see that connection being taken to the extreme with a possession.

I have my lawyer write up all pacts and we fax them over to the spirit for his signature :wink:

No but on a serious note, that’s kind of how pacts need to be written, like a legally binding contract, especially with demons. Any holes in the contract/pact and prepare to burned.

I’m not sure if “burned” is precisely the right term to use, though that is the perceived effect.

Entities that would enter a pact with you have as their main goal your ascension. As demons tend to make a more perilous and no-restraints “power first” approach to that goal, the side-effect is that you might get burned. After all, suffering, hardship, and no attachments to people or things certainly clears the path of all extraneous obstacles and strengthens you as well - assuming you survive.

So I don’t see pacts so much as a way to “keep them from fucking you over” as much as the pact is a way for you to explicitly state what you are and are not willing to give up at this moment for your ascent.

(This also holds true for entities you would evoke with the goal of “clearing obstacles from your path”. Sometimes it’s better to ask what those obstacles are, and be given a plan of action. The direct path is frequently not the most pleasant.)

Although I understand the concept, in practice I’m still not sure what the meaning of ‘ascension’ is and what it has to do with the demons executing the tasks for which I have summoned them.
what I want is black magic. i.e. power. Is that ascension?