Prep Evocation of Rasputin

@Micah
He also studied with the Sufi Mystics which I think is sooo cool . I enjoy doing Djin Magic as well.

1 Like

@charles9

He was a traitor to the Tsar who despised me and sought only Power. He saw what would happen if the Tsar listened to me and staged a coup of sorts.

He was a misguided individual who was kind of eclectic in his opinions. A smart young man was he, but his heart was full of fear…for the Tsars life yes, but mainly for his.
He felt nothing threatning about me, but my purity of heart and social ranking disturbed him greatly and sparked jealousy

2 Likes

@anon92540091

Rasputin:
The only regret I have is that I could not save the russian people. And that the Tsar didnt listen to me.

2 Likes

Anymore Qs before i dismiss him?

@Micah
If we all have unlimited potential, then why is it that different magicians have different potentials in various magical areas?

Is it decided by the godform/core essence they came from?

How can we expand our natural potentials in this areas?

1 Like

@Micah what do he think about this quote of his.
“Love the whole of God’s nature, the whole of His creation in particular this earth. The Mother of God was always occupied with flowers and needlework.”

2 Likes

Tell him before he is gone I will be drinking Homemade Wine in his name this next batch I make I will name it after him.

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial

Rasputin:
You do have unlimited potential. But that potential is just that…potential. It has not been developed through training and practice into Kinetic energy…potential in motion. Also known as Ability.

You have unlimited potential, but not unlimited ability

1 Like

@Myrddin

Rasputin:
Everything is God and part of his nature. You reading this is God reading this. The one typing this is God typing this.

See?

2 Likes

Rasputin:

Haha! Why thank you. That is nice. Use your evocation techniques and i will show you how to transmute wine with healing power in it.
It will be simple. Not spectacular

1 Like

Aight guys
Im dismissing him

1 Like

Cool. Hes gone

Any tips for next channeling to get more accuracy? And not a egregore?

1 Like

I think we just have to trust that you’re channeling what you want to channel.

1 Like

Lol it goes way beyond trust :joy:
I need verifiable results :joy:

1 Like

Send them to get you some money like Cinnamon Toast Crunch :joy:.

2 Likes

And he never came back with it either :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Or did he? :thinking:

I mean, what makes you have any doubts? If you set the intent to get the real deal, what’s stopping you?

1 Like

I set the intent to get the real deal and…well, good point

1 Like

Might want to have the sigil of a spirit like Bune on hand to verify identity, Bune has proven very reliable with this kind of thing. In my experience anyway.

3 Likes