Prep Evocation of Rasputin

Simple Question: What questions would you guys wanna have answers to from this guy?

What does he think about his prophecy coming true? (Serious question btw.)

2 Likes

I’ve actually had his name pop up fairly regularly, I wasn’t sure why. Is he interested in teaching or sharing knowledge with people, or does he just want to be left alone to rest?

1 Like

Ask him about Anastasia and Nicholas II of Russia.

1 Like

What about them specifically @Myrddin

1 Like

Mostly how they’re doing, I miss them. :sob:

:rofl: Lol but seriously, ask him about his relationship with them and what he thinks about their death.

EDIT: Oh and what he thinks about Russia becoming communist in the past.

2 Likes

@Narsonix

I want to show people how to heal and do thr miraculous. Remember the Tsars son with the hemorraghing problem? I want to teach you how to lay your hamds on someone and they be instantly healed. I also want to show people how to receive visions and experience God. I have forgave those who murdered me and hold no resentment against them. My dark twin on the other hand… as you all would say, "Oh boy"

2 Likes

Rasputin made a prohecy that if he was killed, the Tsar’s own children:

they will beg for death as they will see the defeat of Russia, see the Antichrist coming, plague, poverty, destroyed churches, and desecrated sanctuaries where everyone is dead. The Russian Tsar, you will be killed by the Russian people

Tens of millions dead by the 1930’s, he was correct. a light (albeit a dark one) extinguished, before a long epoch of destruction and hate.

6 Likes

I would ask him to give me some of that healing power in a nice manner and also “Are you a Rosicrucian?” (asking him)

1 Like

@Myrddin

Rasputin:
**Russia has always been communist, it just was not revealed until now. The communist party is the governmental version of Christianity/the RHP. It is in fact an extension of the religiom without the religion. The government is an entity that is to be honored as a protector of the people. Not worshipped

What do i think about Anastasia and Nicolas? I have no ill or bad feelings towards them, but i have no good feelings either. I have mere sympathy for them. They were stray souls that didnt understand the true purpose of my coming and ascension into power. They were ignorant and chose to be ignorant. Power and ignorance do not go hand in hand haha.**

4 Likes

So Am i on target so far @Lady_Eva :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

@Thrace
I am a Rosicurian. Ill transfer my Light and power to you. Seek God and you shall find more power than this.

1 Like

@Micah
I also dable in the Golden Dawn Arts…Thanks and Hail to you

1 Like

@Micah
Where can one find the most powerful secrets and organizations of magicians of this world?

How can one become initiated in the most powerful of cabals?

How does a person become wealthy in this day and age?

2 Likes

@Micah
Does he remember what he said in a letter to them one year in february?

Feels little off the mark to me, to give constructive feedback, because he wrote the letter with that prophecy and obviously the crossover of magick and politics is something that made me dig into the whole thing, feels like maybe you got an egregoric form of him, but not that important, have fun. :wink:

Russian Orthodoxy is arguably a step closer to “become a living god” than even the tradition of saints within Catholicism, but I don’t have time/inclination to expound upon that here, the information’s readily available and so I recommend it as a study topic for anyone interested.

5 Likes

What is his opinion of Aleksandr Gelyevich Dugin?

2 Likes

Ask Him if he has any regrets

1 Like

Rasputin:

Search the Soul Planes. Some of the most powerful organizations exist above the Astral, in the Casual and the Temples there. The higher up you go, the more power you find. At the lowest of course is the Illuminati, on the Astral.
Seek prophets. True prophets can give extremely powerful initiations. Find one who is filled with the spirit of the system you are initiating into. Then receive said Initiation from him

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva could you pm me some starting material on this?

1 Like