Pranic food journal

Food, the fule to body’s engine.

I admit, I have an unhealthy diet, mostly protein bars, 5 hr energy shots, beef jerky, salty pretzels, and peanut butter. I drink green tea, or ginger ale.

No green stuff!

Now I don’t want a sudden change, but I want to implement more healthier foods into my diet. Slowly replace unhealth snacks and routines.

I had in my studies from years ago working for a herbologist and homeopathic doctor, Mr. Greengenes. From las vegas sent me this video.

Who’s ready to get energized?

7 Likes

My first goal is to find ash gourd juice, it’s an Asian or India drink, and 3 to 7 oz early every morning.

Also been doing the organic raw honey in warm water.

4 Likes

Good luck! I’ll be following this

1 Like

Why don’t you join in, or add suggestions? Everyone is welcome

2 Likes

I would, but I don’t know much about it. I’ll be looking forward to seeing your progress, though.

1 Like

Just watch the video, or look on the link I posted, try the ash gourd juice, or even just the honey on warm water, record your progress. Be a better goddess

1 Like

I’ll definitely do that and see how I can implement these things into my diet. I need to kick it up a notch, so this could help a lot.

1 Like

Slowly, this is not a crash diet, let your body adjust as you add, especially if it doesn’t agree with thess, or you find out your allergic.

1 Like

Yes, I understand that, which is why I said I’d incorporate it into my diet. Though I’m wary of this kind of thing because it would be way too easy to relapse back Into my eating disorder, and may not be something good for me to take on at this point in my life.

1 Like

I am terrible sorry, I misunderstood, but yes as I continue to study and experiment, I’ll document so you and others can hopefully make wise choices

1 Like

Don’t worry about it friend. No need to apologise. Did you buy the ash gourd juice online somewhere?

1 Like

I’m still trying to find some here, I remember it back in Vegas, I am wondering if I should by the Mellon myself, an juice a bunch, pre packaged may have added ingredients or preservatives

1 Like

That’s a good idea. I use my juicer all the time for that reason.

2 Likes

Sadly my poor juicer been collecting dust, and I’ve been hiding my sigils under it when I been give entities offerings

2 Likes

I need this tbh. I just learnt that the weird noises my joints make is due to a lack of calcium and Vitamin D.

3 Likes

Is it easy to clean and take apart? I think that makes a big difference. My old juicer was a pain in the ass to clean so it collected dust, and now that my new one has only a few parts, I use it almost every day.

2 Likes

Calcium, take egg shells, clean them out, put on a baking pan and dry them in an oven, once completely dry, powder them. And add tiny amounts to your food

2 Likes

I’ll have to look into that, what’s the m/b?

I’m not sure what m/b means but I use the Breville Juice Fountain that I found on the the bath and body works website

1 Like

Make and brand