Pranic food journal

Ah okay lol I’m awful at abbreviations and shit

1 Like

Lmfao I said bath and body works. I meant bed bath and beyond :woozy_face:

1 Like

It’s okay

I never thought of this🤔

1 Like

Whats the one weird food that hurts people? (Please don’t make me sit through a video! :crying_cat_face:)

I’ll trade you this:

2 Likes

Eggplant, it destroys part of the hypothalamus, it’s part of the nightshade family.

but for better thinking and flushing toxins out, and healing, I would recommend ash guord, and soursop <–(it’s not really sour)

Thank you for the Sattvic diet info, there is a little Indian grocery store just down the street from me, I entered it about 2 years ago before even thinking of my journey here, and just kept going back. I also have a weakness for cardoman tea.

2 Likes

Ah, thanks, and yes that makes sense, nightshades can be tricksy little buggers. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you Lady Eva. You have an awesome evening

1 Like

Good morning, 11/23/20
Starting the day with 8oz of ash gourd juice.

I ended up juice half a winter Mellon gave me almost a full 64 oz.

@Lady_Eva looking over foods from your Sattvic diet, the mentions Fenugreek seeds. The fenugreek seeds can be used to help grow thicker hair, if you boil it, and turn it into a paste. Put a liberal amount of the paste in the area of thinning hair, and wash it out after a half an hour. And 3 to 6 treatments should see an improvement.

1 Like

11/23/20

second day of having 8oz of ash gourd juice. It’s not bad taste good, evening I enjoy a cardoman tea with 2 tablespoons of raw organic honey, and have notice a subtle change in the way I feel.

I been continued with the early morning shot of the ash gourd juice, and evening of honey in warm water, I’m really noticing a change of strength, mental sharpness, and loss of weight.

@mrbungle has shared some of her diet changes, so I encourage you to read her journal.

I feel fortunate enough there is a little India grocery store near by, that sales Turmeric and ginger roots, as well as the sour gourd (good for normalizing blood sugar) but they also carry eggplant.

1 Like

Hey, Pranic foods and all is fine, Ill let you in on another secret. If you’re familiar with Yogi Ramacharkas work you’d know this.

The mouth, teeth and toungue all absorb Prana. So Chew very very properly. Chew till whatever solid you’re eating turns into a liquid. Only then gulp it down. You’ll get 3x the amount of Prana! Enjoy.

PS - make sure you’re right nostril is working when you eat

2 Likes

I’m glad you are benefiting from your diet change!

1 Like

Thank you, I will try that

And same to you. I hope you are feeling better

1 Like

I’m feeling much, much better. My hair and skin is glowing, I have all this energy and inspiration.

I’ve been researching all the natural remedies for various ailments, like if you get stung by a bee you can chew up plantain leaves and when it gets mushy, put it on the sting and it will numb the area, draw out the poison, and prevent swelling. Cool shit like that.

I am working on completely cutting out sugar and artificial shit.

2 Likes

It also works as hemostatic.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t know that quality of plantain. Natural solutions always amaze me.

2 Likes