Praise to Agares!

This is an update to my previous post about being ghosted. Thank you to @QueenMustang @kiel @Veil & @meow for the help. Thank you to @meow for the suggestion to contact Agares! I’ll admit, I had very little success with him in my own home, even with a hand drawn seal. However, last night I sat in the meditation room at my gym when it was empty and listened to his enn/an invocation (linked below) and simply asked him to return the person ghosting me. The first thing that I saw when I opted my eyes? Him messaging me. Thank you to Agares!!!

Does anyone know any offerings he may like as a thank you? Also, if anyone has any suggestions on how I should treat this person now that they’ve come back to keep them hooked, I’d love to hear it!

8 Likes

It’s better sometimes to post an update in the original thread. For reference, in case anyone wants a background:

5 Likes

Congrats, glad to hear you got some results! :slight_smile:

In the past he’s asked me for tequila shots, with salt and lemon or lime (“lick, sip, suck”) but he has also requested that I just… cut a wedge of lemon/lime and bite into it/suck out the juice as an offering. So I guess you could try that. Alternatively, some good, general, go-to offerings for entities are things like:

• Alcohol (wine, spirits) left out as an offering or consumed in his name
  • A cigarette (lighting it and letting it burn out in a “cauldron”/ritual bowl or ashtray
  • A glass of cold water
  • Public praise
4 Likes

I wouldn’t come across as needy or clingy because that may push this person away again. I would just treat them the same way you would want them to treat you. Respect, dignity, & fix whatever the issue was that caused you two to breakdown in the first place.

Great job in connecting with Agares. I called on them to help me with someone and when I asked for a sign, the picture that I printed out for the target printed again on its own, out of nowhere. It was weird. As far as offerings, I just offered public praise.

7 Likes

I have also thank the spirit Lord Agares, for his specialty in helping me with projects.
Before i had a burning desire to work with this spirit about my coding projects. Since i read he can help with projects or project funding. Also protection. So i summoned Lord Agares to assist me with my current project and also bring me more project ideas that generate income. Also asked Lord Agares for solutions whenever i got stuck, and for sure he assisted me. Now my not only do i have one projects, but also about 5 more effective projects ideas. And also have some clients interested in buying some of them. For the protection part, i will ask her to protect my projects from shady project idea stealers #pirates or piracy. I recommend Lord Agares for projects of all sorts or elevating your project or getting project ideas, especially projects related with protection, languages, traveliing, cultural type …
Ave Lord Agares (#My current Patron of Projects)