Lesser known entities/demons to help stop a person from ghosting?

Hello! I performed an invocation and obsession jar on a specific person I had been talking to, and things were going great. We were talk constantly, went on two dates on day after another, and had another planned for last week. In the middle of a conversation the night before, he told me not to worry about the date, he was good, maybe another time, and completely ghosted me. What a miss🙄 He didn’t block me, but he’s not replying to any of my messages. Does anyone have an antidote to this? I read a post that mentioned less popular demons can produce faster results, so I was specifically interested in that.

3 Likes

Maybe he has something happening that’s important like a family emergency.

Give it a day or 2 and don’t keep texting or phoning or emailing too much cuz if he’s not trying to avoid you and really has some issue he’s dealing with you could turn him off by seeming too needy or desperate.

If you don’t hear back from him in a couple days then try again (but don’t send a ton of messages when you do resume after a couple days waiting and seeing).

But wait a couple days with not trying to contact him before contacting again and before doing more spells.

If the spells were working before then likely there’s some problem on his end like fam emergency or $ issues or something right this moment. If it was working he’ll probably contact you in a couple days as long as you don’t text bomb him and end up looking needy.

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick response and advice! Just some background- it’s been exactly a week since we talked. Before he ghosted, he mentioned he’ll be busy packing for his move happening this past weekend/this week (he’d already told me the move was coming up for months). In the past, when we’d had conflict, he would go dark to take time to think then apologize, come back, and we’d talk things out, so him ghosting isn’t out of the ordinary. However, he’s never been gone this long, and there was no conflict prior to. I’ve sent him a total of three messages this week, only because I left my notebook and spare charger in his car (though I’ll admit the last message I sent was a bit more nagging because I’ll admit, at the risk of sound narcissistic, this does hurt my feelings a bit and I am frustrated).

1 Like

Ah ok.

Well he’s obviously busy with the move (most people can’t pack and unpack in just a day or so).

I think in this case text that your sorry for texting so much but you really really need the charger before the phone dies and a btw have you seen my notebook I also left a notebook by mistake. I’d end it signing off once again please return the charger ASAP I need it back before my phone dies and if you fins the notebook I’d like it too (then finish with a personal ending like however you usually do when your just normally texting sorta also signing off something like bye gotta conserve my battery hope to hear from you ASAP. Then don’t text again for a couple days again.

The text part will like get him hunting it around for it ASAP and to contact and return quickly hopefully.

You can do magick again but I’d do it about to him finding your charger and notebook and for him to return it ASAP

Do that rather then just a contact me spell (you’ll need to figure out what kind of spell and the right wording for it but ) I’m thinking maybe a petition since you want him to find and return your stuff not merely to get in touch.

Edit adds: be sure the text is worded however you’d do it in your words in the way you speak with him via text normally don’t use my words verbatim.

Also I’m not sure who’s be best to petition to if you go that route (if you were a Catholic I’d suggest St Anthony - I was raised Catholic and St Anthony is patron St of lost things , though I don’t really believe in the stuff I was raised with anymore). I’m not sure what demon would be the equivalent.

Someone else might know what demon specializes in lost stuff I’m not sure who’s best to call for that (hopefully someone else can make suggestions to you for that)

1 Like

I would give him space while working a sweetening jar. If I ghosted someone, regardless of the reason, the last thing I would want is that person bombarding me with text messages, they’ll just get ignored. Let him deal with the decision he made while you work on the situation from your end. I would also do some divination to see what obstacles besides the move are preventing him from being open to you.

Andromalius can recover lost things,
Foras can find lost property,
Dantalion can manipulate emotions,
Gremory can cause love and lust for you
Barbatos can soothe hurt feelings and reconcille friends
Eligos can create love and lust for successful love spells

There are many others, you just have to take the time to do some research…

Good luck.

3 Likes

Agares? Second in the Goetia. Not sure how “lesser known” but umm… “bringeth back runaways” seems promising? Not as lust/love oriented as some others I see mentioned a lot.

3 Likes

I can’t really answer your questions about lesser-known demons, but, as yourself and other people have mentioned, he did say he would be busy moving. Since you have no idea why he has temporarily stopped replying to you, I would recommend adopting an optimistic interpretation of events that suits you. For instance, don’t think “he ghosted me and he’s done with me”, instead tell yourself “he is busy and a bit scared by the intensity of his feelings for me and needs time to come to terms with his feelings so we can move forward”.

Overthinking, desperation, and self-imposed time limits can really hamper any progress toward results. I know it’s easier said than done, but just try and forget about it for a while. If you do think of the situation, reaffirm something like “I remember being worried about that but I’m happy it turned out so well” or something along those lines. Sometimes in magick you do just have to be patient and have blind trust. He isn’t going anywhere, there is plenty of time. Again, easier said than done when you’re in love with someone, but remind yourself that you’ll be fine with or without him. Take the pressure off.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your help and reassurance! I will try to be more patient.

I really appreciate your suggestions! I’ve had success with Orabas for divination in the past with this same person, so I’ll give him a call. Thank you so much for the comprehensive list of demons, as well- even if I don’t use them this time, they’re definitely going in the grimoire- I know they’ll come in handy

1 Like

Sounds like he’s made for this situation! Thank you so much- I’ll look into him as try to make contact.

I’m definitely one to get very attached- I’m trying to take a step back and not push too much. You’re very right- I’m not in love with him per say, but it’s still so hard when you’re used to someone’s presence and suddenly, they’re gone with no explanation. Especially since we were getting so close. Positive thinking is everything, right? I’ll try switching my energy up. Thank you!

This is an update to my previous post about being ghosted. Thank you to @QueenMustang @kiel@Veil & @meow for the help. Thank you to @meow for the suggestion to contact Agares! I’ll admit, I had very little success with him in my own home, even with a hand drawn seal. However, last night I sat in the meditation room at my gym when it was empty and listened to his enn/an invocation (linked below) and simply asked him to return the person ghosting me. The first thing that I saw when I opted my eyes? Him messaging me. Thank you to Agares!!!

Does anyone know any offerings he may like as a thank you? Also, if anyone has any suggestions on how I should treat this person now that they’ve come back to keep them hooked, I’d love to hear it!

1 Like