Praise Lord Clauneck!

Hi all,

As of recent circumstances and being a broke 19 year old, I decided to do some surfing on these forums to find something to help my situation. I came across this thread and did my own variation of it. I also wanted to let others know about Lord Clauneck because before I found the post, I had never heard of him or ever really worked with spirits before.

You need:

• sheet of white paper
  • black/red pen
  • candle (I used a three wick but I don’t think it matters)
  • a dark, private room
  1. Draw Lord Clauneck’s sigil (I’ll post a pic at the bottom) on the paper and write down his ENN on it too (will also provide)
  2. Start at night. Go to your room and close all the doors and windows. Light your candle(s) and turn out the lights
  3. Meditate on the sigil and repeat his ENN (I whispered cos it was easier)
  4. Once it begins flashing, thank him for hearing your request and give it to him! Once done, thank him and dismiss him (I told him goodnight cos it felt right lol)

As the person in the original post did, I also made a promise to him to donate 10% of my earnings to charity and to sing his praises! Hence this post. I just finished doing the ritual so nothing has happened yet, but I’m confident it will. Praise Lord Clauneck!

Clauneck sigil
ENN: Ahvalen esen Clauneck kiar

6 Likes

Praise Lord Clauneck then!