Practices to boost magickal abilities

Hi Family,

I’d like to discuss about practises to boost one’s magickal abilities; to manifest better, connect deeper with powerful forces, etc…

Admins, I had a quick search on the forum before posting this however, please feel free to merge with an exisiting post if there is a similar one already. Or drop some links to exisiting similar posts.

As far as my knowledge goes, I know there is mindful meditations, relaxation practices such as body scanning and binaural beats to get one relaxed and shift into slower brain waves. I know all of the practices mentioned helps you get deeper into magick ritual.

I’m wondering if there are other rituals you guys use daily to raise your vibration and develop magickal abilities. Thanks and have a great week!

3 Likes

In Lucifer and the Hidden Demons , Shahtan can be called on to boost ones magickal and psychic abilities. However, be warned. This is an extremely powerful being.

2 Likes

About manifesting better I had an idea which I then found “confirmed” i. e. initially here I am, thinking about the desired situation as real. But if instead I imagine suddenly getting, now, an email about receiving money or a phone call by my “specific person” etc… In itself it’s a small difference, but it makes for a big change.

1 Like

there are free reiki programs where you basically just accept an energy download from the universe. It is a long program, and within 30 days, you’ll be able to see a huge difference in your vibration level.

Another thing is kundalini yoga. That is the primal living force, and empowers you tremendously.

One of the breathing methods is rapid nose breathing, “Kapil bhatti”. Do that like 2 minutes a day and see how it makes you feel.

So that’s a few things that can help raise and strengthen your energy vibration, and stabilize it.

1 Like

Enoch Petrucelly has amazing rituals for that on his patreon, especially his recent works with the Anunnaki have been life changing for me.

3 Likes

I second the use of Kundalini Yoga for this, heads up this means (if taking lessons) getting to know and eventually come to love the “white Sikhs” aka members of the 3HO society that was founded by one Guru Bhajan of ill-repute. They are as harmless as Mormons, in my experience of both which are extremely positive, but for certain types of people they may come off a little obtusely. Despite the allegations of sexual misconduct which I have no depth of knowledge to speak on one way or another, the ideas associated with Guru Bhajan aren’t terrible and brought a notion of Kundalini Yoga to the US in the 70s, so its hard to avoid him but do note that there is a bit more to it than is typically practiced in 3HO group classes.

Assuming by magickal abilities you mean a sort of spiritual potency (as “magickal abilities” could mean different things), another useful means of developing a stable platform of magickal potency would be any sort of meditative practice. This is because these sorts of practices force you to develop mental discipline and hone your focus, which is also at play (in combination with intuitive capacity you have to focus on to notice generally) in the majority of magickal arts I have seen discussed here and elsewhere. The Buddhist style mindfulness type meditation was extremely helpful to me as a teenager to get the snowball rolling that has turned into the avalanche before you now. Note though, I mean mindfulness in the Buddhist sense and not that abomination that pop psychology has added into the notion of mindfulness. Mantra repetition is also an option for this, tantric meditation where one visualizes the various subtle body systems overlaying their own body, etc.

1 Like

Thanks for this, I will read up on it.

1 Like

It is a really great way of manipulating the subconscious mind, isn’t it. DOM mentioned often of this practice. Thank you for this.

1 Like

I’m really interested in the reikei program you suggested. Where can I find one as such? Thank you.

I have practiced Kundalini in the past along tantra. I stopped after a minor incident. I might ease back into it slowly and try the breathing technique you mentioned. Thank you.

That’s a really cool name. I will look him up and check out his work. Thank you for this. I’d love to know more about your experience.

1 Like

Thank you for your genuine suggestions. Hearing it from two of fellow practitioners inspires me to want to get back into Kundalini.

And you are correct and I meant magickal potency.

I agree with you regarding simple mindful meditation. For me, it relaxes me and mitigate tension in the body and mind. Also helps me to focus on intent and will, imagine sharper and concentrate.

Lol mainstream mindfulness?