Practice from Enki

There is no link, I did discovered it myself

Please can share from yours. It not something you want to share.

1 Like

What do you want me to share, it’s a golden flame

I want you to share the meditation or tell me where to locate it. I am sorry if I am bothering you, I am still learning and I think this medication will help my growth.

Is it something like we visualize golden flame running over our body and finally place it in our pineal gland.

2 Likes

Yes…

Honestly, the first thing that will help with your growth is to stop looking outwards, I was shown this meditation by God consciousness during my meditation, I’d start with that first.

1 Like

You type into YouTube You’ll find one there The guy admitation. I don’t know why you would want that kind of primitive and limiting meditation anyway though

Thank you very much, I finally get it.

Too cool, I am going to try these meditations out. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Always interested about Enki stories, and i would like somedays to do a invocation… base on your experience how do i invocate Enki!

1 Like

I know Joy of Satan I think has an invocation of Enki. I edited it but it works

I personally just use an invoking pentagram and chant his name, I use this for all summonings even incantations, chanting the name just once is enough. I’ve realized this because the moment you think about the entity you sorta tap on it’s shoulder so it already knows you’re in his awareness, by summoning you’re giving consent to the entity to enter into your field.

2 Likes

I am beginner into this world of magic and i would like to know how do you invoke and chant his name too…

so, is it Enki who behind the ‘Ra material’?