Practice from Enki

I’ve been working with Enki a lot for the past month and the things he’s shown me have been the most illuminating revelations I’ve been searching for on my magickal path, this one I want to share I feel comfortable with and from what he’s shown it’s something he’s used to tap into his own powers and siddhis as well he’s told me it’s actually the foundation of everything

Meditating on the Godspark…

He showed the priesthood of Enki and how all the priests including himself has this spark of light in their pineal glands that essentially activated all of their technologies in the body and spirit, it was like on switch.

He showed me this where all systems began and this is where they will come back too

This also develops the 3 godlike powers I noticed during this meditation I became a nonlocal awareness, my clairvoyance became more vivid and I was able to work with any archetype through my mind

He also showed me this is the key practice in activating the cloak of light, it’s the most simple method even though there are more advanced and complex ones

You basically see this life as a projection of your body inside, you live life inside out, you see all, you know all and you are all. This attunes you to that divine spark of creation and syncs you with that macrocosmic consciousness and activates the cloak of light among other things

The seed of the cloak of light was commonly referred to as the blue lotus to the Egyptians, it was also called the blue stone and the blue apple. This blue stone is the indigo blue color of the pineal gland, it is the seat of Christ.

By tapping into this energy, visualizing that divine spark that eye of all creation as your awareness, you can activate siddhis such as levitation, telekinesis, telepathy, soul travel etc, you’re tapping into the deepest most pure power within your being and it’s that you are God.

He also showed me as you ascend magick becomes more simple so no need for tools because everything becomes mental

These beings were able to perform feats that most magicians think to be science fiction.

The spirits keep telling me to not trust human intelligence, and I’m starting to lean into that more, the things I learned in one month from Enki has been more enriching compared to what I learned from books and YouTube over the last few years, like I can just instantly channel incantations from languages I don’t even know now, I can disassociate from my body and just become a floating eye. It’s increased the potency of the 3 Godlike powers essential to magick more than any exercise.

I hope this helps, I highly suggest this to beginners and advanced practitioners, there’s something very special about this practice that’s so effortless, simple and empowering. I never liked bothering spirits so this has definitely made my practice much more comfortable.

:clinking_glasses::man_mage:t4:

17 Likes

i been waiting for this post

how does one meditate on the godspark?

Would i just visualize a spark of light within my pineal gland?

2 Likes

You want to tune into your awareness, your senses, and realize you are the one creator intelligence in this human body. Become that one spark and sink deeper into it. Feel like everything is literally in your head

The entire universe is inside of you, reduce the contrast between the inner world and the outer world.

The light in the head occurs naturally, you shouldn’t force it, just assume you are the one God breathe the essence into your body after meditating on it for a bit

6 Likes

what essence do you refer to?

I think you’re over analyzing

You literally meditate as the omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent one creator god that is the source of all creation, you’re deepening your awareness of the god/soul within, just pure awareness

5 Likes

Have you considered that there are four godlike powers rather than three? Think about it a bit and see what comes to you.

1 Like

Could you elaborate on this? What about studying human fields of knowledge like science, history, philosophy, etc.? Or human works on occultism?

Could this be actually that by unlocking some of these feats by using the godspark meditation you could possibly posses enki’s power?

Doubtful, Enki was millions of years old, it would take a demigod or someone from his bloodline to somewhat hold that capacity, most humans would have organ failures with his power

I come from the bloodline of Enki and when I’ve channeled him my kidneys literally felt squashed, for the average human it can crush them, he chooses who to channel him too not really a possibility without his okay. I don’t wanna speak on his behalf but that’s what he’s shown me

This meditation is more about connecting to that divine spark, the power of the gods within humans, humans have the potential to have the powers Enki did but only the worthy get to pull the sword out of the stone

I have some rituals that I’m not ready to share yet, because they are quite advanced and powerful, these are designed to activate the powers of the 12 gods within man

Enki showed me this meditation as the foundation to his teachings, it develops the 3 Godlike powers all at once, it’s all that’s necessary for magick, you will become the macrocosm, have unlimited power, and you will see everything and be everywhere, you basically become a universe and you get to create your own universe as God, there is only man and god everything else is in the subconscious mind of the one God.

6 Likes

I’ll be honest with you, the reason I summoned Enki was to find middle pillar ritual of his design and he told me that it was very stupid, he saw it as primitive

Enki deals with more zodiacal celestial multiversal magick, to him most of the magick we have access too is like less then training wheels, EA Koetting is one of the few people I’ve seen that has gone beyond that veil.

Like in Enkis eyes we can snap our fingers and manifest unicorns. Or teleport anywhere, that’s the type of stuff he shared with humans in the first place, hence why a lot of Arthurian and Avalonian magickal teachings are no where to be found, those were largely connected to Enkis practices both merlin and Enki were Dragonlords, Merlin could shapeshift and lift objects with his mind. Like he tapped into those practices.

Today we have stuff like Golden dawn and Solomonic magick running rampant so unfortunately this limits peoples view on what is possible, and it was designed that way because most humans aren’t responsible with power, I’ve gotten a lot of attacks on the forum before for talking about “real magick” compared to this medieval kindergarten version we tend to partake in including myself, we’re still a young species, why learn human magick from a human when you can learn to unlock the full potential of the God within from another God.

He’s shown me human intelligence is not reliable, and I’ve seen this for myself as well, you shouldn’t trust humans, they are not your friends, why do you think magick is so limited now, they betrayed Enki and the dragons back in the day, there was more prejudice against them then there was towards African slaves, it amazes me how Enki still wants to help humans after that, he told me share the stuff I learn from
him directly for free, humans don’t deserve him.

He’s supposed to come back to earth soon, he told me when he’s gonna come back which I will not disclose but he’s taking his time with it. The whole ascension timeline is basically him, it’s the return of the Enki and dragons, King Arthur and Albion timeline, where we live in world of magick and heaven on earth. Everything came from this guy, even the Egyptian pantheon came from him, the magick we know today is like 1st generation Nokia compared to an IPhone 13. We still have much to learn and no human intelligence is not reliable in this field because most magicians don’t believe magick can even stretch that far, I respect EA Koetting because he’s one of the few I know that keeps pushing the limit on what’s possible, like materializing objects, these powers are very real and it starts with activating the cloak of light, this meditation is the foundation for all of those teachings.

5 Likes

It is interesting that you mention the “Godspark”. I guess Enki influenced the “Transformers” franchise.

2 Likes

So, I need to talk to Enki. Cool.

1 Like

Wow I guess you had a fascinating experience with him knowing that I have came across to some of your thread since then but knowing the fact that enki has a very intense energy I wonder if anybody can still work with him even we haven’t originated from the bloodline?

What does it really mean as unlimited powers? Does it really mean having an infinite sets of abilities or an omnipotent one?

2 Likes

You can work with him for sure, but channeling him with his energy and his powers, it’s potentially dangerous

Enki can stop time, and he can also hurt someone really bad with his telekinetic powers even though he’s never do that, he has that type of power, I did some crazy shit when I was channeling Enki I could’ve lit North America on fire, his power is like you’re connected to everything, you are everything and you can create anything with your mind, like he has very strong higher mind powers

The bloodline thing is just an advantage because you basically carry the tolerance to handle that type of energy but if your soul isn’t developed enough it’ll still crumble on you.

He’s definitely one of my favorite spirits to work with

6 Likes

Transformers is basically Anunnaki, if you’ve noticed cybertron is dying planet like nibiru

In the last movie they literally depict merlin and the knights of the round table, they literally showing it to your face

I’d say Optimus is Enki, Enki also tends to have similar blue color, in his more athletic form there are similarities between him and Optimus but that’s just my observation

You’d be surprised how many series are channeled from the akashic records

6 Likes

Exactly.

Spark to Spark, Light to Light, The Curtain Now Set Ablaze

1 Like

I did this and felt myself expanding infinitly my power increasing greatly per second and my third eye being under extreme pressure with the pressure increasing as it went on. I saw a light light up in my head and i am sure that the spark is now there yet i wonder if there is a way to confirm that?

3 Likes

That’s is ridiculously absurd can’t even imagine when someone gets pissed him off and he would just gonna cut anybody like a slaughtered lamb chopped off using his telekinetic powers ohh no I think I’m over exaggerating it lol

Is enki’s power are beyond unimaginable like some other religions asserted they have an omnipotent God but since enki’s power are interconnected beyond everything I guess he could suppose to destroy everything by using his own destructive energy ball likewise what we saw on fictional characters throwing a destructive energy or light into something

Yeah that was my experience with it also, as you do it more the spark will become clearer, your clairvoyance will also become more vivid, you tapped into it pretty well

1 Like

He could easily do that, but he wouldn’t he’s very masterful in the moral realms he’s really mastered that father archetype, he’s like the ideal father in my opinion. Most of Jesus’s teachings are from Enki. He also created Egypt, to my knowledge he was the being they called Atum Ra, the father of Thoth- Ningishidda.

He’s one the oldest Gods across all pantheons, most gods take on certain powers from their parents and ancestors, Enki has all of powers all the others have because he got busy with a lot of Goddesses, he has children that weren’t even recorded in ancient texts, the Egyptian gods were like his grandkids and great grandkids. Egypt was basically supposed to be the post atlantean priesthood of Enki, but then it got corrupted. They taught humans similar abilities, but unfortunately that was lost and even kept hidden til this day.

1 Like