Powerful Love Ritual

For the rest of my life, this is all I see… I don’t waste my life on fun. This ritual is supposed to evoke love…

1 Like

Some people love on a whim if you want forever this would the right rituals for you then.

1 Like

so I’ll leave it as it is and won’t change her version

1 Like

good thinking he is very detailed with it after all. Good luck and I look forward to updates on the process and the results!!

1 Like

Sure, I’ll let you know what and how

1 Like

I wonder how dangerous the ritual on steroids happens to be if even the normal version can lead to death from obsession?

1 Like

How did it go?

Did this ritual today. Pretty much followed the instructions, but I made my own red candle with rose petals etcetera from my own garden. Feeling super tired and lightheaded. Can’t wait to tell yall when I receive success! Thank you for this powerful spell.

1 Like

I want you to know that this works and yes it is powerful but you have to make sure that you have genuine love for the person, and not some obsessive, ego-driven purpose. Just when I made up my mind to finally let go because I love the person genuinely and respected what the person wanted. The person miraculously came back and confessed love. Again, make sure to have pure intentions and be willing to let go.

3 Likes

Thank you! I know exactly what you mean. I cast it and I am going about my own life. It will happen when it has to happen. I trust the powers and I trust me to be able to receive it.

1 Like

I tried rehearsing the ritual mentally, fell asleep, due to my headache, never got the chance this last Friday but I had weird sex dreams and slapping somebody in the face, lmao, how much more about the real thing :sweat_smile:. Will need to do this next Friday

1 Like

@TaraL You seem to know. I am also fimiliar with jyotish. You have some input how to make thi canceled with moon and ketu which is very important for me.

@Tendrilla I am also fimiliar with jyotisha and i am also curios. I have this combi. So it will be deffinitly intresting to know…