Powerful Love Ritual

Oh snap I hope I did not mess up but I just pinched it out however what is the siren’s call of the fire brigade😳?

3 Likes

That’s why it’s the best kind :wink:

Awesome spell brother !

7 Likes

is this right? i myself will put my own photo so that this means that ill be obsess with her? or only she will get that (normal for me)

an A4 size would do? or need a much bigger one?
do u know any consequences of this beside from (suide)

and if i dont have a latest pic of her … will the old pic of her will do? like (1yr ago pic)

7 Likes

Was thinking the same.

Thanks for adding the consequences and the spell. Better a one night stand than. It gave ideas.

1 Like

is this a one time ritual? or its like ex. every friday we need to do this like some other love spells? just wanted to make sure

3 Likes

It’s a metaphor for your house burning down. Never leave a burning candle unattended. If the flame decides to have a mind of it’s own and match a piece of cloth, it dosen’t take long before spreading into an inferno and risking burning your house down. Ergo, the firebrigade coming to extinguish the fire.

4 Likes

I agree the candle should be under supervision.

1 Like

Oh ok thank😂I thought it was something spiritual or something. However not only doing it one time I did it 3 times in a row. Will that make the spell stronger or will it just have the same effect

I believe this is a one time ritual, but then again it’s not my spell :slight_smile: with love spells this powerfulbjts advises to cast it once and then wait to see visible signs of manifestation. If it starts to manifest within a reasonable period of time then once is fine :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is good, but is there a way to help get a grown child started dating? I mean he is not 20 something anymore and I want him to find love! He is just too picky for starters, and wants the perfect non bitchy woman, etc… ad nauseum. He won’t ever find perfection , I know, but alas, what is a Mom to do to encourage dating??

3 Likes

Does anyone have any other love spells they would like to share like controlling or domination type of spell?

1 Like

Hold on you’ve just done one ritual and you want another one? Are you serious? You did this 3 times?

Just no…

No, no, no.

NO

11 Likes

Does it have to be actual photos or can you use ones printed from a computer

:joy:lol nah bro I’m not gonna do another as of rn it’s just for conversation purposes and I was thinking maybe someone would like a different type of spell or something.

1 Like

This used to be a forum to learn not chat. I am done responding to you.

2 Likes

I know we’re here to learn I just worded what I said wrong however maybe what I asked other people might have wanted to ask the same thing and I could help them.

5 Likes

I don’t spoon feed or hold hands, I’m done on this site - thanks Connor, Eva and serious mages.

3 Likes

Hey I just want to thank you for sharing your knowledge because the spell is already working and I’m seeing really good results in a short time. However what’s the difference between a love rite and a attraction rite I’m just curious?

14 Likes

Nooo. You shall be missed friend.

3 Likes