Powerful Love Ritual

can this be perform for myself if i have a kick for a girl??

1 Like

I did this yesterday.

I felt sick after the working and fell asleep in a pile of blankets on the floor. I slept for roughly three hours.

The female subject is on the left of the screen, the male subject is on the right.

I feel weird and calm. I kind of feel like I did something slightly naughty, but still within my morals.

I feel good.

Look at all those stiff, upright objects on “his” side. He’ll be plowing her in no time, won’t he?

5 Likes

What if all I could get was the heartagram, a tea light and an old picture of both on my phone?

1 Like

Thanks @C.Kendall for sharing this

I just did this candle is burning now, I feel pretty confident about it, doing the “set it and forget it” method. I will keep you all posted on the results…wish me good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone I can say it works, I met a guy that I really like but for some reason there was a pull back (i kinda know why too should have been more careful with another ritual and remembered veil’s advice). I’m typically a mirror in relationships so if you pull back so do I. Had not heard from him in 3 days. He just called with that “Hey why am I not hearing from you, is everything ok with us” line so yea this works. Thanks again @C.Kendall

6 Likes

hi @C.Kendall : but I did it fast and use a pink candle no meditation plus I was interrupted twice tore up the heartgram right after I also use name and birthdays instead of pictures my question to you is do you think is the ritual active thank you so much for your reply

1 Like

Can I use pink candle

Is it better if i do it tosay or wait for friday? Qnd why? Ive seen a lot of people mentioning friday

1 Like

Did the ritual yesterday and right before the candle waa finished the flame split in two little flames that joined together and it felt very beautiful and gave me a lot of hope

The picture doesnt do it justice but i wanted to document it to remember
The candle’s wax also melted all the way to reach the 2 papers i wrote the names om and kind of connected them together

I just have one question… you mentioned keeping everything in a closet facing the south once and then again mentioned burning them… which is better? I personally felt like i wanted to keep them and i put it in my closet in a box which had me and my ex’s (who im doing this to reconcile wirh) stuff . I hope thats correct

4 Likes

I used your Astarte meditation Video first to get into right frame of mind, 5 seconds in Astarte was there.

I then set up a small altar to her with offerings and I asked that she aided me.

Omg insanely powerful this spell, once cast the flame burners extremely hot and flame was very tall. Also when the candle burnt down, the heartagram caught on fire and burnt to ashes. I scattered the ashes to the winds and have the rest safely tucked away in the south side of my bedroom.

After to say afterwards I’m very cold & very tired, so I’m taking that as a good omen lol.

9 Likes

Be sure to keep us updated

2 Likes

Oh hey hi, how is it going?

That member’s account is suspended & hasn’t been on this forum in a year and a half, so I doubt you’ll get a response.

For future reference you can click on their name to see when they were last online, among other things, provided they didn’t make their profile hidden.

2 Likes

Hi @ianduchannes86, how are things for you? Thanks for sharing your setup.

I did it yesterday, though instead of pixtures used the names and date and month , was not sure of year.
Then burnt it.

For some reason I just did to experiment, results will speak for themselves.

So mote it be

2 Likes

could you possibly do this for a person who wants a love spell done?

1 Like

Like you want to hire him for it? @C.Kendall

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum, @devilishsushi ! It is a rule on the forum to write an introduction before you start replying on other topics. Please take time to write a presentation of yourself. :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome @devilishsushi It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, ect:

intro3

Just performed this love ritual on Friday early morning. Hope for the highest good!

1 Like