Powerful Love Ritual

Ok and am I right in waiting until next Friday to cast again?

cast whenever you want. time is infinite.

1 Like

Ok thank you !

Question and I apologize before hand if it’s stupid but from what point do I repeat 9x if from “ Name of Both people ) You shall fall in love, by these powers presented, your hearts, your minds and your souls shall be linked, you shall dream about eachother, you shall love eachother by the will of the goddess’s come together.” Or is it from " In Astarte’s name and power may you be linked ( Name of both of them )”. Sorry if caused any inconveniences I’m just a tad confused on that one part.

just say the whole thing from the start. i had same question . no answer so i did from start to cover all bases. lol

Aha wisepup coming in clutch!

Okay I did this, will keep posted

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing this. Wanted to give an update. I did this ritual yesterday and today some small results have already started happening.

1 Like

@C.Kendall awesome spell, would this ritual work if someone casted it for someone else? And would someone be willing to cast this for me if I gave them all the details, I can practice meditation, and some things where I am at, but can’t smudge/set up an alter… household Christian bullshit, ect…

be blessed.

1 Like

Release the stress by casting impotent spell on the people who mistreat you. This way you increase your magick practice and teach them a lesson or two.

We be waiting a long time my friend. Some people are sooo passive. The don’t know what they want even if it’s told to them or if it’s in front of their eyes. They are blind like a bat. lol

2 Likes

The way around it is be strong. have no fear. If it affects you. embrace the feeling. You can redirect the feeling to do other things of importance if it’s too much.

3 Likes

I already did it … asked Astarte if she’d help I’d light a red candle for her in the coming full moon …

1 Like

hi what day of the week, and what time should i do

hi what day of the week, and what time should i do

Day and hour of venus, tommorow is good day also the moon phase is ok.

1 Like

UPDATE TO MY LAST UPDATE
Things were real strong the first couple weeks . Then emotions and doubts started to play role . We had broken up for about 5 hours over 2 weeks ago. However that fall out was angry . And I left there upset . I instantly came home and did a cord cutting ritual. I thought it would be done once I cut the cords . But he called me like 3X within 5 hours . Eventually I accepted his apology and went to see him & we got back together

Things aren’t the same once u cut cords .
I even tried plucking a couple times when I was feeling really low/stuck.
I knew he could feel the difference too .
So I re did this spell a little over a week ago maybe . He still has doubts of me … often will say he dont know if he can do a relationship. Then goes back to telling me he loves me . It’s still a cycle . I reconnected the cords tho … and they were already starting to grow back together. But once that First cord cut after spell Its always gonna be different .

However us as humans change everyday . With this spell . I’ve learned to love him more even with all his reasonable and unreasonable doubts . We havnt spoken for 2 days… I’m working some other magick at the moment. Working on some other aspects of him that need help before we can really be happy together .
Because I know its gonna come back around . (Like our love always does)
But maybe when it comes back around this time .
I can make him a better man . A caring, lustful, loving one with minimum doubts.
For this to be grateful not boastful

7 Likes

Well it’s Friday, I am thinking of casting this spell today, or would it be better Monday?

1 Like

713da66c86b2674586ce0862b12bda94

@someguy1 stop monkeying around. lol and go cast some real magick. =o)