Powerful Love Ritual

I think you might be in a lot more power to do it now, but make sure you want to keep her forever because this spell can be really dangerous to the targets mental Heath. If she comes back there could be a real chance of this insane jealousy that could be really hard to work through. There is always this obsession that is super confusing too. So definitely don’t leave her (Conner has mentioned he has know of suicide happening.) I think you deserve this love just take good care of her :two_hearts:

3 Likes

That’s very kind of you to say so :relaxed:

And indeed, I was thinking that now would be a better time to do this.
You’re right to mention that it is not to be taken lightly ! I have no intent to play mind games in the aftermath, just hoping for another shot at true bliss and happiness :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

@all the best @Alexane22 let us know how it goes.
i wanna try this too but mines a player and i am in too deep with feelings for her. as they keep saying a spell affects both m afraid it might affect me more. has anyone found a way around it ?

2 Likes

I will see the spell affects on Friday.I will share.

4 Likes

So I did this one again, in the hour of venus this time ! Felt good.
@Darkmoon did you burn th whole thing after or just put it in a corner in the south ? I’m a bit hesitant :rofl:

5 Likes

I burnt it all the way down. My candle burned for 5 hours . Then I lit the paper on fire and released intentions into the air

2 Likes

And I just scattered the ashes in the wind

1 Like

Thank you !
I’ll probably burn it all down tonight when I get home, after doing some meditation :slightly_smiling_face:

Did u snuff it out ?

I let it burn all the way down all through the night, I took all precautions not to set fire to anything :rofl:
I hid it in a corner in the south of my room this morning, I’ll burn it tonight ! I like the idea of burning things after a spell to release the will out in the universe.

2 Likes

You’re doing it again?

no i think she meant she’ll go back to the burning candle … and see it release. the same ritual… she’s just letting the candle burn all the way through.

1 Like

When is this ritual done? Venus hour as in when the planet is high in the sky?

friday is the day of venus.

check the hour of venus here

2 Likes

what was the message . whats the answer to that question?

1 Like

can a pink candle be used in place of red??

2 Likes

I did this Ritual today and I used a normal Photo of me and a Photo of the other Person which was on my Mobil since I did not have a printed one ready from him. I just hope it workes since I am not that good with visulice (sorry for misspelling) things with Eyes open. At the Moment the candle is still burning down and I hope it finishes before I go to Bed (german Timezone GMT +1 Hour).

3 Likes

Hey all , I carried out this spell yesterday as Friday is the recommended day for love spells but I missed out one of the steps at the start. I also didn’t have a photo of myself or the other person(I wanted to carry this out on an ex) so I wrote our full names and DOBs instead.

My question is do I need to redo this next Friday as I missed the part where you repeat the person’s name repeatedly or will my conviction from last night’s casting be enough?

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

IT don’t hurt to redo.