Powerful Love Ritual

I’m not the one that abandon and cause drama over nothing . Letting go of a best real friend. her lost. no regrets on me. I didn’t do anything wrong other than show love. she the one showing hate due to weak mind. She can’t handle someone caring and loving her as a friend. Well, soul friend. Can’t deny that connection. It’s true. Must move on since it’s crazy to be attach to someone that don’t want you around. I don’t beg for friendship. I love myself to not disrespect myself or put up with bs.

1 Like

A hard lesson to learn, especially when you know you have a deep bond with someone. But as the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them drink

1 Like

U can make them drink it. They just not happy about it and will resent you for rest of life. haha.

1 Like

I can’t wait to try this spell!!! Much thanks to @C.Kendall for his vast knowledge and wisdom. I’m curious …is there anything similar to this for a breakup spell ?

Anyway to turn this into a lust ritual?

Wiseup. U let demons go,? Do tey fail you.? U cause lust in you,? Have fone over 400 hundre spells, from basics to i gess evocacion. My succes, i will say, 80,/95 percent. Byt first thing i learn is uncross yourself remove obstackes, dnt be cringy, and trust me i still do at least 1 spell Every 3 weeks, yes i do demons, jars, evoque, etc,

1 Like

Is this a spell that can be effective for genuine love ? Or is this more of an obsession spell ?

I’ve been working love magick on someone for about a year now. However I had different intentions at the time … things got abruptly tense just a month ago . I performed a “cut the cord spell” to rid all the negativity that had been created over time . I recently did a different kind of love spell with intentions of genuine love . Hes thinking of me daily . But he hasnt called me yet.

I’m open to love magick ! & I’d like to.try this spell out. I’m just curious . So.i can conclude if this is the right one for.him .

1 Like

I’m curious if this can be incorporated with greekngoddess aphrodite instead of astarte. Or if this spell is only incorporated with Egyptian goddess astarte . I just dont know much about any egyptian or middle east goddesses /gods . I mainly correspond greek deitys into my spells. However I’m very interested in this spell

1 Like

Every man I’ve fallen in love with over the years treated me like a Fleshlight and I’m sick of it. :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s exactly that: the “Law of Attraction” is just a term that refers to fact that everything you experience is an aspect of your consciousness and, thus, altering your habitual pattern of consciousness will instantly alter conditions in perfect correspondence to the change in your consciousness.

1 Like

update I just performed this spell :slight_smile: everything went well I think . As I explained in one of my own topics (I was referring to this spell) & Astarte was actually very welcoming & genuine . She had come to me a few days ago urging me to do the spell . & now I’ve done it . It was so interesting watching the candle flame as I put all my love energy into the beacon . The flame was moving like crazy ! Then went back to being still once I was done . I’ll have to let you guys know what happens. Right now I’m just letting the candle burn all the way down .
Thanks!

8 Likes

Guys get this shit… so my candle took 5 hours to burn down . It was a tall candlestick. I just dripped some wax to the paper to stick it directly in the middle of the heartagram .
But … WHERE DID THE WAX GO ?
When a candle melts it litterally just drips down the sides and to the bottom . It’s as if my whole candle evaporated the only wax that’s on the paper is what I dripped there to make it stand up . And the little last bit of candle that didnt melt before it went out .
Meanwhile I’m over here a lil shook lmao like this candle just disappeared.

6 Likes

Well, spirit/consciousness is all there is. While I could check to see if the material was indeed normal wax, it is entirely possible to experience things completely different to what one is used to in ritual works.

2 Likes

I have an identical candle I burned a couple days before. And it melted like a normal candle so I just thought it was really interesting that this candle just burned down into nothing

1 Like

That can happen. All things exist :).

1 Like

Hell yeah . It gave me more confidence too I was like oh shit mhm that’s magick for ya . It was like all the intentions went out into the universe burned up every bit of the candle went into it . Like literally no remnants haha . And as I cast it out the flame went tall & started dancing like crazy then when I stopped . The flame went small and still . It was so cool . Now i wait lol .

1 Like

should I wait more than a week?nothing happened yet.

1 Like

Patience is key! :wink:

ok.For Aries woman it is very hard.

1 Like

How is everything going today? It’s hard to wait.