Powerful Love Ritual

After you have cast the spell its active, the results depend on you what you are doing after the spells, maybe having doubts about it, obsessed over this person, thinking it wont work if thats the case then its no wonder they are working, and what spirits did u call onto do these spells? The purpose of the spell is to not make that person come back to you desperately, instead it gives a little push which favors in your way. It all depends on the energy you put it into the spell i have done research and i have met people whose spells have worked successfully. You said that you became more obsessed with this person afted the spell has been done, well it all sums up you should really forget about the issue and let the universe do it job
Sometimes it work sometimes it wont work, you may have blockages maybe thats why

2 Likes

Sure, that might be it :slight_smile:

divination has to do with the interpreter. Have you tried I ching version instead of tarot? If you clear your mind and cleanse yourself before spells i think it would be better results. Or do some energy practices then project results. Like after tai chi or chi kung or after meditation. AFter a good run or exercise when all negative energy is spent. Cast when cleansed , not when mind is chaotic thinking about results too much.

Magick isn’t to get the impossible. Me being a billionaire in a yr is impossible. magick can’t do that. ONe has to be realistic as well as see the situation as possible. Plausible too.

1 Like

On another thread, i mention of possible missing ingredients for most people is getting into theta state. Many people are not trained to get into theta state. Theta is also known as the psychic trance state. Most do magick as if they are going through the magick ritual might just be running through it as if we are reading lines in a play. We need to get emotional and feel the lines, act out the lines. Be the character. Not just say the line.

3 Likes

No , only tarot and regular card deck .

The i ching is reliable. however, you need to know how to analyze it. It’s not the philosophy i ching . it’s dvinination one. Many are mixing the philosophy one to be divination.

I honestly have no idea what that is.

it’s throwing 3 coins 6 times to get hexagrams. chinese feng shui divination method. OR at a temple drawing stalks/sticks.

If anyone tries to say anything to me about karma I just tell them that I am the muthafkn karma.
This post just reminded me of a grimoire I’ve been reading called: Winning At All Cost. The rituals are those practised on the continent (not the British tradition) and it’s essentially ‘sexual activity and very hard and ruthless intentions’.

The authors explain in the foreword:

Whilst we were writing this book we received many comments, mostly concerned with why we should not be writing this. Our reply was very simple: for over forty years we have been white magicians and behaved like real fundamentalists. Where did it lead us? Nowhere! Most of those we did things for, whom we taught, whom we helped, turned their backs on us. They had what they wanted and why should they care, or even remain sociable? Until recently we never fought back and lived as harmless meek people to whom one could do anything.
As our philosophy we strictly followed the rule ‘harm nobody’ and could be considered to be nearly fundamentalistic. However, there comes a time when one reflects upon this. A periodical revision of the Kabbalah made us suddenly see the light: we also have the duty to look after ourselves. That does not mean that we have become ruthless black sorcerers. But now we help people by returning curses, by seeking justice, and if the latter could be considered as revenge then so be it. We are very much at ease with our own conscience. Why should we let other people get away with murder? Now we fight back!

5 Likes

Your profile photo is cool its like a energy ball

Why thank you. I like it too now that I’ve had it up here. The only reason I don’t post a real picture is because I have a public profile (as in, off of the forum in real life), otherwise I would.

that’s basicaly the yin.yang symbol. =o) without the dots.

i threw some coins for your magick. IT shows that there is some kind of conflict in your magick. It was weak magick. Maybe not in the right mindset? There is some conflict in the person you cast on. It shows they are more of friend then lovers. Possible they not sure of their feelings for you. There are many variable in relationships. It’s not just about magick. There also social skills and communication. The person might not even be ready. They need education or be more mature. They possibly don’t even know what friendship means or know how to be one. You would have to communicate or train them to fulfill your needs. what you want may not be what they want at the moment. It’s about timing.

1 Like

oh really ? wow thanks i guess . why did u do it ?

practice

Btw does anyone know how to evoke sobek? I dont want to create another thread
Let me know :slight_smile:

Well that person does not want a fully commited relashionship with me because he already has one . He wants a carnal relashionship with me , and he is quite adamant about it . It s been almost 2 years since we first started talking minus the times i kept him on block and refused to communicate with him . But yes , magick was weak and conflictual because I don t know what I want from him exactly .

And there is your answer why things isn’t going where you want it.

1 Like

Indeed , however , this is just the most recent example . The point is that love magick can make the caster a bit obsessed . Not just me as I m sure you ve noticed . You can’t blame me for losing faith in these spirits and rituals . :woman_shrugging:t2:

The magick affect both. You and the one you cast on. Unless you specified to not affect you. I’m on my 3rd round of Master Curse on someone. why ? cuz instruction said to keep casting until the magick gets through. Each time I practice magick, skills get better. I would assume. First time don’t mean it will work. It’s all about developing your focus and concentration. If it don’t succeed, keep trying. It don’t take much time. Our magick spells is probably working. It’s just weak cuz we are beginners. Until i’m getting validation. I’ll keep casting and studying. There are many spells other than love spells that can affect another.