Powerful Love Ritual

Thank you so much for the suggestions ! I was looking for that type of thing actually so thank you :innocent:
I’m gonna start by the the last one cause faith and letting go are my biggest issues I guess.
And yeah, like many I read “The Secret” but didn’t like it much. Way too preachy for me.
Books which claims they’re gonna change your life are usually the ones who don’t :joy:

2 Likes

Update: this has worked well thus far on a completely different level. Many thanks to Conner Kendall for this.

6 Likes

scry is seeing into crystal ball. It’s like gazing with soft eyes.

1 Like

repeat 9 times 'in astarte’s name …etc… Or from the beginning '(name both name) you shall fall in love… etc… ??

1 Like

here is an update months later after initially doing this spell

things have been good and i can say it has succeeded. i did alter it quite slightly for what i wanted to see from it- but in all i would recommend using it if you see fit. since then i’ve done small charms to just ensure it to be healthy and stable.

only thing i would point out, is that since people feel their emotions quite differently, especially with romance, be prepared for the ritual to show itself in a variety of different ways and evolve into the result in a variety of different ways.

10 Likes

Didn’t get answer to my question so i’ll do the spell more thoroughly the Whole request. And let’s see how that goes.

Yeah like

Something just to have some fun
And perhaps someone damn useful

1 Like

Do it after you return from your trip.

Karma ?.

If karma was true then why are good, honest, loyal, nice & hardworking people, living lives of pure misery and struggle. While horrible, manipulative, controlling, wicked and evil people live a life filled with luxury, they never have a problem.

I don’t believe in karma, I’ve done some of the most wicked magick that many would dare not do. Karma never hit me, nothing ever did and when others say “It just hasn’t hit you yet” I’m like “Really though ? I can command god’s, angels, demons, elementals, planetary spirits, the living, the dead, but a force that was made up to keep you in your place is gonna effect you ?”.

Nah I don’t believe in it and many people disagree with me on this but just look around in the world.
How many people you see that commit horrendous acts and will screw over anyone to get what they want, but when it comes to down to earth people, they are walked all over, cheated on, hurt and bombarded daily by struggle after struggle.

Do as thou will.

The sooner we stop believing in a god that judges us we live a better life.
The sooner we also stop believing in karma some sort of force that is supposedly like Santa Claus with a list of those who are good and bad then we also will live a better life.

I know that karma is a concept which might be hard to let go off, but anyone with a eye and a brain can see the injustice in this world that goes unpunished.

There is no judge, other than you.

If you believe you did a misdeed and you believe you will get punished for it, guess what ?.
You will get punished, but that’s because what you attract due to belief, worry, even fear.
The existence in which we dwell in, is a reflection of the self, if we believe something will happen to us. We are sending signals to the universe to bring those things to us.

If you want to believe in karma that’s up to you, but I really suggest you meditate on it a little more. Think about it a little more, even the spirits themselves will tell you, I’m not here to change your mind, I’m here to try and make you think.

43 Likes

This is 100% true. Karma is a made up concept just like judgment. It’s the same thing meant to keep the sheep in line.

I was one of those people who was screwed over in the past while watching the screwer overs living a life of bliss and excitement at my expense. It’s about us getting in the right zone and leveling up.

@C.Kendall, do you have any tips or posts about getting past emotional blockages that can slow down results? It’s one area I have struggled with at times. It’s been an interesting year. Much appreciated.

15 Likes

Emotional blockages are cell memory energy. Tai chi helps. Hypnosis helps. It’s stuck energy in body. Need to move energy around. The more we feel emotions it gets anchored n easily remembered. That’s why if strong meg emotions, it’s easy to recall like ex hurting us. We dwell on it n cell memory remind the hurt. Embrace to feel it n then control it to weaken it or make stronger like volume control. Embracing allows control n moving emotion out of body. I don’t know about others but don’t get mind chatter since energy trading or tai chi

2 Likes

After years of performing rituals , I must say : sadly they don t work. They only make the person casting the spell more obsessed with the target . I have recently performed a meditation , in which I tried to release all my targets of the spells I have performed throughout the years and also i ‘ve let go of the spirits summoned . The reason I did it is to set myself free , because none of my targets are or ever were , charmed . That simply does not exist . Keep in mind that I have performed rituals on men that were already in lust with me , and I wanted more than lust. So in theory , it should have been easy . But people don t change , they rarely do , and there is no such thing as casting a spell on someone to make them yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

maybe they don’t work for you but many people have had great success with love spells so this is kind of subjective! maybe something is blocking you from have success with love spells?

8 Likes

Maybe . But if u read the threads around here , you ll see that most of the veteran members agree with the fact that love spells aren t worth it . I mean how hard can it be ,to make a guy who is already head over heels for me , love me and marry me ? it shouldn t be hard and yet it was impossible . i did not try this particular spell , but many others . invocations of demons too . result : i am utterly obsessed and the target is just living his best life .

do you do any forms of divination? i’d say figure out why not! i see you point, i’m not sure what to think because thats very interesting🤔

Maybe the mindset was too needy? you want marriage and them to love you. Why not get them to be friend you and you can work on them using social skills. I think Magick works to some degree just not 100% dependent on it.

2 Likes

I used to yea, tarot readings and traditional card deck too. but now i don t believe in that either. why?

I can see what you re saying and yes, I was a bit needy, but I honestly think this is an excuse. if a person is willing to perform magick rituals on someone, it s quite obvious they are a bit desperate. Isn t the point of magick to help the magician achieve the impossible? But yea, might be my fault too.

1 Like

hmm if you don’t believe in the power to be able to achieve anything that you want and you don’t like divination- what is keeping you on this path?

1 Like

I used to love divination, and I used to believe in my powers and magick. But after one too many fails, reality kicks in like a cold shower.