Powerful Love Ritual

Any updates on this spell?

Fire department! are you serious!! You NEVER EVER leave a burning candle unattended, if you are going to leave your home snuff pinch or clapout your candles!!! Leaving a burning candle unattended (meaning not watched ) can and will cause a fire. Luck was on your side. Don’t do it again!! Please common sense be careful think about you and others around you. Fires cause death and destruction.

5 Likes

hi… can this be used to bring two people together Again?

im sorry for being such a noob, but what does it mean to “scry into it”?

2 Likes

Look it up on a thing called Google.

2 Likes

Bro Thank you for sharing a great spell with us i hope it works and im in a rush to try today like the same is there any perfect spell for Money (bune if possible ) if u have it please share with us

1 Like

did u burn ur heartgram or hid it together with the pics?

can I know the other things you tried please?

Can you modify this for friendship by simply replacing love with friend?

@cathy1
Please make an introduction first as that’s one of the rules of the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just did :wink: sorry that I hadnt before thanks for reminding me!

2 Likes

No worries thank you and welcome!

Hi,
Thank you for this spell. I am invoking Dantelion tonight for the first time, but if that does not work, then I will try this spell.
I have read the entire thread but unfortunately it’s not clear (unless I’ve missed it- if so apologies) but does this reunite recent past lovers? The is another girl in the picture however he is not serious with her (we weren’t serious either) however I ended our relationship when i suspected him seeing a girl within our circle of friends. Me and him are still friends.
I want him back, and in the capacity of a serious committed relationship with each other.
If someone could provide clarification to me regarding whether this would work in reuniting 2 lovers then I would be most grateful.

Thank you once again for the spell and the thread.

Fallen

1 Like

Ok so if, like me, you do this and lit a 72hour candle and have to leave town for the weekend :roll_eyes: is there a way to extinguish the flame and not have it ruin the ritual?

2 Likes

Has anyone had recent success with this? It seems pretty potent, but the thread has been largely inactive for a bit.

1 Like

Hi,
Wanted to ask you said it’s extremely potent,in what way? And what are the consequences? And since I have to leave the candle to burn can I place something under the candle so it doesn’t burn the paper when it reaches the end?

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I need to try something that actually works.
I’ll certainly try this
Thanks so much.

1 Like

It’s not that much of a stretch considering Coca-Cola was invented as an alternative to coca-wine (cocaine-laced wine, at one time legal, used medicinally and recreationally). That said, I’m the last person who would ever mix the two :nauseated_face:

1 Like