Powerful Love Ritual

thanks for sharing this.I will try it out.Questions…

1.Does the candle has to be in the middle of the A4 papers heart? Or above the paper on the floor?

2.Is it ok if i print it ?

Thanks

I can see how brilliantly this would work if doing for other people. Its pretty good just reading it its powerful

1 Like

Fantastic Post. Love your content.
I had a questions if you don’t mind. Can I use this spell on multiple people for a polygamous relationship?
Thanks for the content again

1 Like

Is there some one that have possetive results? I think if evoking astarte and doing as said. This Ritual will work. But some people can have protection sheld and so on. So if it dos not work there protection need to put down first right?

1 Like

I have done so many love spells and spent thousands of dollars and my ex comes back but ends up leaving every time. I was married for 20 years and left my family for this man and he promised me the world and I fell in love with him. Its been 4 years we lived together for 1 year and then all of a sudden everything changed he left and I moved out. I have never felt so lonely like these last couple years. I want a spell to take him away from my head my heart and my life. Of anyone can help me.

3 Likes

Do a cut & clear to get him out of your mind heart and life. Here are 3; here is another. Here is a 3rd from Dr. E. Pick one and go to town.

Let us know how it works out for you. Cheers.

3 Likes

I will try that… thank you

1 Like

Can I use pink-white birthday candle?

I think no, lol. Birthday candle is a symbol for a birthday. But you can paint your candle in pink if you cannot find a pink one.

Alash Tad Alash Tal Ashtu for what I know is an incantation, so my question is: should that be said only once in that final sentence or it should be repeated like a mantra?

1 Like

I asked this before and never got an answer so trying again @C.Kendall

Thanks

Please stop spell begging. It is not acceptable behaviour on this forum.

We do not do free magick for people. We get asked to do so a lot, but no one has the time nor the inclination to do so.

If you want someone to do a spell for you, go to Ritual For Hire | Become A Living God and hire a professional.

7 Likes

Also, does anyone have any idea if this has to be done in darkness?

2 Likes

If you scroll up further in the thread, you’ll see a picture showing where everything goes.

I saw that. That wasn’t the question

You’re correct. I read that wrong. But since you’re being a dick to someone who was trying to assist you, you’re on your own.

4 Likes

How was I being a dick?

1 Like

my bed does not face south so I am going to see if I can hide it somewhere maybe a cabinet facing south and should the pictures be burned along with the candle the diagram was clear but left me with few questions

please, you can ask ghosts if i have a chance with my ex. gf??

Very interesting. How can we know if we have this combination? Just by using the date of birth ?