Powerful Love Ritual

Yea I have used it a few times even used it for myself personally in a more baneful matter.

I understand… but since it has worked several times… I understand faith works miracles

1 Like

it’s a pity that Mr. Kendall is not here… and he can’t help us, but everyone has to understand that he is busy and has his own personal life

1 Like

ok but back to my question…if I change the formula…to obsess…what could happen???

1 Like

I honestly cannot tell you I mean, you can try it, but be ready for whatever comes your way. It could really amazing ore really bad. I look at rituals like this As recipes if it seems to work and it comes out good, don’t mess with the recipe. Because sometimes when we start doing our own thing, what looks like it would would be really good. Turn out being nasty and grossed meal. So I would use this one for was attended to, and then maybe design or look for an obsession that is for obsession using this spell.

2 Likes

Instead of waiting for mr Kendall to reply (or anyone telling you what to do and how exactly to do it), you could go experiment with the spell. Design it to your own style and needs. It’s not the Abramelin Operation ;P.
You could perhaps also try this ritual, if you wish to do a powerful, but more complex operation:

2 Likes

Hello,
thanks for thje Reply. I am afraid that he does not know me. The only Things we got in Commen is an Illness which he has more harder then me. And I love what he does in working. And sometimes he is at his Branch in Berlin but I do not know when. He is on FB but I am not sure if it is him or some one posing as him. He is also on X ( former Twitter).

These could work as you have a way to open a branch on communication assuming he runs his own accounts, but even then if somebody’s doing it for him they could contact you that way. A quick comment message or post after you do the spell may be enough to open up a route for you. It’s obviously going a little bit of a harder path but this could work as long as you put yourself in a way to make contact.

Do you mean I should write something on his Account on FB ( I think he has more then one) like thousend others after I did the Ritual?

1 Like

Yea, just open the route because right now he doesn’t know you exist. It might take time but the magick needs a path. and don’t get discouraged because remember it’s like building a foundation you’re starting with nothing and you’re slowly building your dream.

1 Like

Ok, so I should not try to forget it? Only asking cus I did hear that when you did a Spell/Ritual you should forget about it.

No, definitely for get about about it. You don’t want the listing for results to happen and it make it so the spell doesn’t work. The hardest part of magick is sitting back, waiting, and being patient for the coming to manifestation. But when it does it is worth of the time waiting and not thinking about it.

1 Like

I understand, so it’s better to leave it as it is… not to mess around and that’s it… I just wonder if we can become more obsessed than we already are…

1 Like

Yes leave that one as it is. If you want pure obsession, look into obsession spells. If you want obsession and Obedience look into a domination spell. If you want a powerful love this one is perfect since it has a little of the other in it.

1 Like

Ok I understand. Thank you very much for your answer

1 Like

what is the big picture with your target that you’re looking for? Are you looking for that forever love? Or just To toss away when you’re done? Because stuff like that spells would because the problem with some spells is it gonna be a very empty robotic love with no real emotion or passion.

1 Like

For the rest of my life, this is all I see… I don’t waste my life on fun. This ritual is supposed to evoke love…

1 Like

Some people love on a whim if you want forever this would the right rituals for you then.

1 Like

so I’ll leave it as it is and won’t change her version

1 Like

good thinking he is very detailed with it after all. Good luck and I look forward to updates on the process and the results!!

1 Like