Powerful Love Ritual

Hi @ianduchannes86, how are things for you? Thanks for sharing your setup.

I did it yesterday, though instead of pixtures used the names and date and month , was not sure of year.
Then burnt it.

For some reason I just did to experiment, results will speak for themselves.

So mote it be

2 Likes

could you possibly do this for a person who wants a love spell done?

1 Like

Like you want to hire him for it? @C.Kendall

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum, @devilishsushi ! It is a rule on the forum to write an introduction before you start replying on other topics. Please take time to write a presentation of yourself. :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome @devilishsushi It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, ect:

intro3

Just performed this love ritual on Friday early morning. Hope for the highest good!

1 Like

I had but one candle, ritual performed 14 hours ago, candle still burning :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Any good news?

One of the targets confessed having feelings for the other part and said she wish they were lovers but she is also going on and on about getting rid of her feelings and even dreamt about moving with a new boyfriend (unknown person in her dream ) and texting the other part to complain about him. This seems a bit weird :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sound like her will is fighting the Magick for now…

1 Like

I like the “for now” in that sentence, it makes sense though, so we should just wait and let it happen I guess?

2 Likes

Yes, Magick doesn’t happen over night it can take weeks months or even years. So the little bit you see is a good sign. It takes longer with a stronger willed person.

3 Likes

Just performed this less than 2 weeks ago. Will give it some time.

Hi. I did this a few weeks ago. No results yet. Strange thing happened. I let the candle burn out. Next morning. There was no burnt wax. No trace of it ever been there. I burnt the remains and it lit up fast and burnt like its got gun powder to it. It burnt fast and all the remains gone. I took it as a positive sighn. Can any one explain pls.

can you pm the full ritual and how to do this?

1 Like

Has anyone had a target hurting themselves or the other person who’s got their name/picture on the other side of the heartagram after this ritual was done ? In my case after 16 days have passed the target is reluctant and said rather scary and threatening things for the other party involved and now is asking her friends to help her forget about her feelings and even showing inclinations she’d stay with someone else just to help her let go of it while the person who was interested on the ritual is suffering.

1 Like

@C.Kendall hi. Sorry to bothering you. Can I pm you ? Thanks in advance for your answer.

Hello thank u for this is it possible I can also pm u if u do rituals for hire? thanks

I’ve recently been working with Amon & Dantalion on a target, and I decided to try this spell with a few changes to give it an extra kick.

In the red candle, I carved my target’s name and DOB, and the “commands” of what I want them to feel (love me, desire me, come to me, etc).
For extra sweetness, I also dressed the candle in cinnamon & orange oil, brown sugar, honey, and cinammon powder. I also lit a rose incense stick.

I can’t print photos right now, so instead I wrote our names and DOBs, since I’ve read other users here did the same. I watched photos of us together on the phone (except for when I had to check the incantations to speak) and visualized the best times we had together.

When it comes to the wording itself, I changed it in such a way that it affects mostly my target but not so much me. I already had an awful experience with Haniel enhancing my feelings rather than my target’s, and I don’t want to go through that again.

That being said, and while my candle is still burning, I’ve read most of the thread and results seem to be a mixed bag. It worked like charm really quick for some, but it didn’t work at all for others (and it had unintended consequences for a few).

Now that some time has passed, anybody got further updates on their results?

3 Likes