Powerful Hindu Mantra for removing the effect of black magic

Om Aim Hreem Kleem Chamundaye Vichche Namah

This is the mantra for Durga, a chief deity in the Hindu pantheon. Its a powerful mantra and can feel overwhelming even frightening at first, this mantra is for combating the effects of offensive black magic.

From Wiki

"Durga (Hindustani pronunciation: [ˈd̪ʊrɡaː]; Sanskrit: दुर्गा), meaning “the inaccessible” or “the invincible”, is the most popular incarnation of Devi and one of the main forms of the Goddess Shakti in the Hindu pantheon. Durga is the original manifested form of Mother Parvati or Adi-Parashakti.

In Mysore in Karnataka, Durga is worshipped as Chamundeshwari, the patron goddess of the city during Dasara (dussehra) as it is believed that she saved all the people there from Mahishasura, the buffalo demon, who terrorised them. Hence, the city, the then larger region comprising other Kannada regions, got the name Mysoru after Mahishasura Mardhini(i.e. slayer of the demon Mahishasura)."

Chamunda Maa mantra (also known as Chandi mantra or Navarna Mantra) – Om Aim Hreem Kleem Chamundaye Vichche Namah is a very powerful mantra of Chamunda Devi, which is considered the wrathful form of Durga, but at the same time, the Goddess is kind to her true devotees.

The Sanskrit term ”Chamunda” has been derived from two words, ”Chanda” and ”Munda”, two monsters whom the Goddess killed. According to a legend, Chamunda Maa appeared from the frown of the benign goddess Parvati to kill demons Chanda and Munda. Here, the Goddess is viewed as a form of Parvati.

I can attest to the benefit’s of this mantra, these deity’s are demon slayers.

14 Likes

I use this mantra often. It is powerful. It is one of my favorites. I love the bell in this one.

2 Likes

I’m really sensitive to mantras, Il post the others which I found to be as powerful energy wise as the middle pillar exercise. I love using mudras too, I use Japanese ones too, and their ninja magic.

1 Like

Her and Kali’s mantras will chase away those shadows and negative entities we see in our peripheral vision, a key indication I believe and feel show up and harass us, because someone is using magic against us.

1 Like

I’ve gotten into mantras recently. Especially some Kali mantras and a few Shiva mantras. I’ve noticed changed days after I started. Very powerful.

2 Likes

Brother, I’ve read many books of western occultists who always spoke highly of this tradition and I promise you, the Indians were the masters of occult, the deva’s/ actual immortals taught man in India them selves, most occult systems stole from them or borrowed, this is the closet you will get to the gods power. The Hebrews only channeled the fallen ones, indian magic is from the gods mouths. So many famous occultist’s, even Crowley warned mixing east and west was deadly, I believe though he said that because, the secrets of western occultism are laid out in the indian tradition for all to see if you look in the right place, plus as I believe these deity’s can be wrathful concerning karma, i mean karma as in hurting someone with magic or in reality who doesn’t deserve it, hurting enemy’s is permitted.

There’s so many occult secrets in this tradition laid out,the madras are so fucking powerful, after my Kundalini awakening I was doing spontaneous madras without even noticing in public, watch the energy change when you do them in public, this stuff is occult gold I promise you, I’m here to learn like everyone else and Il share with you whatever path your on so don’t take anything I say personal . After all I believe you and others are just me , but consciousness having separate experiences, you are part of my psyche an I yours, we all in this prison together, its time we retook the tower if babel from the globalists, peace bro, namaste

You can still take the left pillar, left hand path and be good, use your power to fight those who are dividing us, stopping our ascent, we are a community here, its time we threw our combined experience into the mix and make real change, make the Atlantis we deserve, Lady Eva so right, we all need to take our power which is inside all if us, that divine spark waiting to burst into flames and ignite the world. Shiva,s eye opening to destroy the old and rebirth the new, this is our aeon not the inbred elites

5 Likes

Brother, I’ve read many books and I promise you, the Indians were the masters of occult, the deva’s/ actual imortals taught man in India them selves, most occult systems stole from them or borrowed, this is the closet you will get to the gods power. The Hebrew only channeled the fallen ones, indian magic is from the gods mouths. I read so many famous occultist’s even Crowley who were afraid of this system and warned mixing east and west was deadly, I believe though he said that because, the secrets of western occultism are laid out in the indian tradition for all to see if you look in the right place, plus as I believe these deitys can be wrathful concerning evil, i mean evil as in hurting someone with magic or in reality who doesn’t deserve it, hurting enemys is permited.

There’s so many occult secrets in this tradition laid out,the mudras are so fucking powerful, after my Kundalini awakening I was doing spontaneous mudras without even noticing in public, watch the energy change when you do them in public, this stuff is occult gold I promise you, I’m here to learn like everyone else and Il share with you whatever path your on so don’t take anything I say personal . After all I believe you and others are just me , but consciousness having sperate experiences, you are part of my phyche I an I yours, we all in this prison together, its time we retook the tower if babel from the elites, peace bro, namaste

You can still take the left pillar, left hand path and be good, use your power to fight those who are dividing us, stopping our ascent, we are a community here, its time we threw our combined experience into the mix and make real change, make the Atlantis we deserve, Lady Eva so right, we all need to take our power which is inside all if us, that divine spark waiting to burst into flames and ignite the world. Shiva,s eye opening to destroy the old and rebirth the new, this is our aeon not the inbred elites[/quote] While I disagree in part, I do agree that Hindu Magick is incredibly powerful. I’ve been exploring and reading on it and I’ve been just having fun learning something new. My home will always be with both the dark and the wild forces. The Norse, the Babylonian, and the Demonic. Maybe one day I’ll count the Hindu gods as among that list. I agree as well that we need to stop the elites (globalists) and Magick is the way to do it. Christianity and Islam are dying and with their last breaths, our gods are gaining power and one day this world will know the full power of walking side by side with the gods once again.

4 Likes

Brother, I’ve read many books and I promise you, the Indians were the masters of occult, the deva’s/ actual imortals taught man in India them selves, most occult systems stole from them or borrowed, this is the closet you will get to the gods power. The Hebrew only channeled the fallen ones, indian magic is from the gods mouths. I read so many famous occultist’s even Crowley who were afraid of this system and warned mixing east and west was deadly, I believe though he said that because, the secrets of western occultism are laid out in the indian tradition for all to see if you look in the right place, plus as I believe these deitys can be wrathful concerning evil, i mean evil as in hurting someone with magic or in reality who doesn’t deserve it, hurting enemys is permited.

There’s so many occult secrets in this tradition laid out,the mudras are so fucking powerful, after my Kundalini awakening I was doing spontaneous mudras without even noticing in public, watch the energy change when you do them in public, this stuff is occult gold I promise you, I’m here to learn like everyone else and Il share with you whatever path your on so don’t take anything I say personal . After all I believe you and others are just me , but consciousness having sperate experiences, you are part of my phyche I an I yours, we all in this prison together, its time we retook the tower if babel from the elites, peace bro, namaste

You can still take the left pillar, left hand path and be good, use your power to fight those who are dividing us, stopping our ascent, we are a community here, its time we threw our combined experience into the mix and make real change, make the Atlantis we deserve, Lady Eva so right, we all need to take our power which is inside all if us, that divine spark waiting to burst into flames and ignite the world. Shiva,s eye opening to destroy the old and rebirth the new, this is our aeon not the inbred elites[/quote] While I disagree in part, I do agree that Hindu Magick is incredibly powerful. I’ve been exploring and reading on it and I’ve been just having fun learning something new. My home will always be with both the dark and the wild forces. The Norse, the Babylonian, and the Demonic. Maybe one day I’ll count the Hindu gods as among that list. I agree as well that we need to stop the elites (globalists) and Magick is the way to do it. Christianity and Islam are dying and with their last breaths, our gods are gaining power and one day this world will know the full power of walking side by side with the gods once again.[/quote]

The basis of all systems I believe is numbers, you will find numbers and sacred geometry at the basis of the creation of the universe. 72 Angels in Christianity, 72 demons in the Gothia, 72 names of god in Hebrew, then there’s the golden ratio, Fibonacci sequence. 7, 12, all in the Indian tradition, its all the same, just different names of deities. You can even build a tree of life with any of your favourite pantheon.

I had my Kundalini awakening with Hecate and her alleged son pan, quite an experience, not for the faint of heart

You can still take the left pillar, left hand path and be good, use your power to fight those who are dividing us, stopping our ascent, we are a community here, its time we threw our combined experience into the mix and make real change, make the Atlantis we deserve, Lady Eva so right, we all need to take our power which is inside all if us, that divine spark waiting to burst into flames and ignite the world. Shiva,s eye opening to destroy the old and rebirth the new, this is our aeon not the inbred elites[/quote] While I disagree in part, I do agree that Hindu Magick is incredibly powerful. I’ve been exploring and reading on it and I’ve been just having fun learning something new. My home will always be with both the dark and the wild forces. The Norse, the Babylonian, and the Demonic. Maybe one day I’ll count the Hindu gods as among that list. I agree as well that we need to stop the elites (globalists) and Magick is the way to do it. Christianity and Islam are dying and with their last breaths, our gods are gaining power and one day this world will know the full power of walking side by side with the gods once again.[/quote]

The basis of all systems I believe is numbers, you will find numbers and sacred geometry at the basis of the creation of the universe. 72 Angels in Christianity, 72 demons in the Gothia, 72 names of god in Hebrew, then there’s the golden ratio, Fibonacci sequence. 7, 12, all in the Indian tradition, its all the same, just different names of deities. You can even build a tree of life with any of your favourite pantheon.

I had my Kundalini awakening with Hecate and her alleged son pan, quite an experience, not for the faint of heart[/quote] You could be right about that. But I tend to agree with the Shintos in that there are countless spirits. Interesting experience with Pan.

1 Like

I had my Kundalini awakening with Hecate and her alleged son pan, quite an experience, not for the faint of heart[/quote] You could be right about that. But I tend to agree with the Shintos in that there are countless spirits. Interesting experience with Pan.[/quote]

I’m check out the shinto’s, Il throw out another energy mudra from Japan, it works straight away and can be done anywhere in work, travelling, anywhere.

Yeah Pan is the archetype of our psyche not many people dare, acknowledge, couldn’t have him round more than two weeks, too dark but needs to be recognised and overcome. I think peoples problems is staying in these spheres, or get addicted to their influences, that’s the danger of these entities, I have the will to call them into my world but not let them take control, the suffering people cause through him are the weak ones who give in to the beast and become it. That’s the dangers, weak willed practitioners, sorry but that is how I feel if you know what I’m talking about, ill say no more.

2 Likes

I had my Kundalini awakening with Hecate and her alleged son pan, quite an experience, not for the faint of heart[/quote] You could be right about that. But I tend to agree with the Shintos in that there are countless spirits. Interesting experience with Pan.[/quote]

I’m check out the shinto’s, Il throw out another energy mudra from Japan, it works straight away and can be done anywhere in work, travelling, anywhere.

Yeah Pan is the archetype of our psyche not many people dare, acknowledge, couldn’t have him round more than two weeks, too dark but needs to be recognised and overcome. I think peoples problems is staying in these spheres, or get addicted to their influences, that’s the danger of these entities, I have the will to call them into my world but not let them take control, the suffering people cause through him are the weak ones who give in to the beast and become it. That’s the dangers, weak willed practitioners, sorry but that is how I feel if you know what I’m talking about, ill say no more.[/quote] That’s interesting. I’ve been planning on path working the Greek and Roman gods but I’ve also been working with atavistic magick and maybe I’ll incorporate some work with Pan to become the beast.

Yeah Pan is the archetype of our psyche not many people dare, acknowledge, couldn’t have him round more than two weeks, too dark but needs to be recognised and overcome. I think peoples problems is staying in these spheres, or get addicted to their influences, that’s the danger of these entities, I have the will to call them into my world but not let them take control, the suffering people cause through him are the weak ones who give in to the beast and become it. That’s the dangers, weak willed practitioners, sorry but that is how I feel if you know what I’m talking about, ill say no more.[/quote] That’s interesting. I’ve been planning on path working the Greek and Roman gods but I’ve also been working with atavistic magick and maybe I’ll incorporate some work with Pan to become the beast.[/quote]

I think when its said you bring yourself slowly to the edge of the abyss, the abyss can be your morals or your stance on what’s acceptable in society, family, tribe, taboos, I found one need not actually do those thing’s which are buried in the darkest recesses of our primal instincts but its enough that you acknowledge you are capable of being a savage beast with no remorse , compassion, lust for blood , chaos, death and destruction and that the real power we hold is not being so weak as to give to in to those instincts. But recognizing we have mastered the beast and can rise above base desire to reach higher states of consciousness.

So slowly slowly as throwing yourself into that sphere can swallow you up transforming you into the very beast you came to conquer. Look around, we are surrounded by beast’s in the outside world, (ISIS, predators), if everyone can do it, does it not show the NWO beast system is not power but weakness. And hurting the weak definitely is not the path of the warrior.

Djinn whisper’s in the left ear of the warrior, “you can’t withstand the storm” , the warrior replies “i am the storm”!

3 Likes

Yeah Pan is the archetype of our psyche not many people dare, acknowledge, couldn’t have him round more than two weeks, too dark but needs to be recognised and overcome. I think peoples problems is staying in these spheres, or get addicted to their influences, that’s the danger of these entities, I have the will to call them into my world but not let them take control, the suffering people cause through him are the weak ones who give in to the beast and become it. That’s the dangers, weak willed practitioners, sorry but that is how I feel if you know what I’m talking about, ill say no more.[/quote] That’s interesting. I’ve been planning on path working the Greek and Roman gods but I’ve also been working with atavistic magick and maybe I’ll incorporate some work with Pan to become the beast.[/quote]

I think when its said you bring yourself slowly to the edge of the abyss, the abyss can be your morals or your stance on what’s acceptable in society, family, tribe, taboos, I found one need not actually do those thing’s which are buried in the darkest recesses of our primal instincts but its enough that you acknowledge you are capable of being a savage beast with no remorse , compassion, lust for blood , chaos, death and destruction and that the real power we hold is not being so weak as to give to in to those instincts. But recognizing we have mastered the beast and can rise above base desire to reach higher states of consciousness.

So slowly slowly as throwing yourself into that sphere can swallow you up transforming you into the very beast you came to conquer. Look around, we are surrounded by beast’s, if everyone can do it, does it not show the beast system is not power but weakness. And hurting the weak definitely is not the warriors path.[/quote] I once again disagree. Although I may not agree with most of LaVey’s works the concept he presented about not denying your animal instincts is very true. To deny your primal power is what I would call weakness. I’ve used atavism to wreak havoc on those who harm the innocent and I’ve used atavism to power my rituals and immerse myself further into nature. Not all animals are mongrels. Most in fact, care for their young and simply seek to survive. Look at Wolves. They live in packs and survive together. I seek to emulate the wild majesty of the wolf, bear, tiger, and Panther. I also seek to emulate the wisdom of serpents, owls, and crows. Atavism is perhaps one of the most powerful shamanic arts.

1 Like

When I say beast, I mean the untamed savagery. I believe we have all been incarnated as animals in our ascent, they are young souls,just straight from the god head, or fresh spirit who fell into matter, they still learning the basic’s, its like kindergarten for new soul’s. And maybe like in Hinduism, bad ones who need to be taught a lesson.

I love wolves, I feel a big connection to them, like my familiar ir animal spirit. Some animals are more nurturing to there young than most humans these days.

We are all different, some young souls, some old, I believe we all have lessons to learn, maybe I’ve already been a savage in a prior incarnation and that’s why I see self worship and sensuality as something to be avoided but when a system like the NWO beast, being made mainstream, it sets off alarm bells, the powers that be would never willingly give us the keys to self deification that’s why I’m taking the road less travelled.

All grimoires light and dark are full of traps and dead ends to keep the unworthy and profane out of illumination, the globalists themselves aren’t LHP , they take the middle pillar, which is called the Royal Path, I’m positive the LHP is a path to be traveled but only leads to a cul de sac unless the magician cuts a new one to higher levels of awareness and teaching’s. I’m not going to judge anyone for taking that it, all I can do is share my intuition in the hope it serves my fellow man and our ascent back to the realm of the God’s!

Btw, I read all the LHP texts I can get my hands on so don’t get me wrong, I just see the end goal a little different. All paths are full of cul de sac’s , dead ends and traps, the trick is finding what works and what doesn’t, as I said, I work with dark entities, everything has positive and negative, masculine and feminine. There’s so much to be learned in the lhp , sticking to just one path means you lose out on the wisdom of other’s, so don’t think I’m denigrating the system.

If you want to get dark in Indian system, look no further then The followers of Shiva, The Aghuri , they are cannibals and practice antinomianism to the fullest!

[quote=“Ferunt, post:1, topic:9309”]Om Aim Hreem Kleem Chamundaye Vichche Namah

This is the mantra for Durga, a chief deity in the Hindu pantheon. Its a powerful mantra and can feel overwhelming even frightening at first, this mantra is for combating the effects of offensive black magic.

From Wiki

"Durga (Hindustani pronunciation: [ˈd̪ʊrɡaː]; Sanskrit: दुर्गा), meaning “the inaccessible” or “the invincible”, is the most popular incarnation of Devi and one of the main forms of the Goddess Shakti in the Hindu pantheon. Durga is the original manifested form of Mother Parvati or Adi-Parashakti.

In Mysore in Karnataka, Durga is worshipped as Chamundeshwari, the patron goddess of the city during Dasara (dussehra) as it is believed that she saved all the people there from Mahishasura, the buffalo demon, who terrorised them. Hence, the city, the then larger region comprising other Kannada regions, got the name Mysoru after Mahishasura Mardhini(i.e. slayer of the demon Mahishasura)."

Chamunda Maa mantra (also known as Chandi mantra or Navarna Mantra) – Om Aim Hreem Kleem Chamundaye Vichche Namah is a very powerful mantra of Chamunda Devi, which is considered the wrathful form of Durga, but at the same time, the Goddess is kind to her true devotees.

The Sanskrit term ”Chamunda” has been derived from two words, ”Chanda” and ”Munda”, two monsters whom the Goddess killed. According to a legend, Chamunda Maa appeared from the frown of the benign goddess Parvati to kill demons Chanda and Munda. Here, the Goddess is viewed as a form of Parvati.

I can attest to the benefit’s of this mantra, these deity’s are demon slayers.

Also if a guru initiate you the mantras will be even stronger when given from a living master. All my workings with yoga, Pranayama, tantrika, Kundalini and mantras I check with my guru in my mysticism and he can correct the small errors so that one can maximize the effect. It’s not a most to get initiated, the mantras are very powerful without initiation but the power do multiply after being given. Also a master can give you those mantras you never will find in books, online or on YouTube

3 Likes

If you want to get the whole range of powerful hindu mantras at one place then visit this channel: https://m.youtube.com/user/nipunji
You will find all kinds of Vedic mantras for protection, power, wealth, astral travelling, third eye, kundalini awakening and much more and it has mantras of kali, shiva, ganapati, Vishnu, Buddha and many others. You ll notice it’s effects the very first time you listen to it. It’s both instantaneous and powerful and you ll have most powerful hindu mantras at one place.

3 Likes

This is so powerful, I read it only in my head and I can feel the raw power of it… almost scary.
It must work!!

4 Likes

Hello … i just consulted a priest and came to know that my boyfriend is prey of blackmagic and i want to remove that spell . he no longer wants to meet me nor see me. can i remove it on his behalf on him through mantras or his photo?? please help me. i do not want to lose him. any prayer or fast to do ? please ! can i chant this mantra mentioned above?

1 Like

Thank you for the Chamunda mantra