Power sensing topic

Lol just seen the other than part

2 Likes

I would enjoy seeing what someone might pick up off of me… Anyone willing?

1 Like

Sure :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Whenever I wake up fully. I’m gonna be tired for a while, because someone had to get revenge for me being a tease.

looks at Azazel :eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

I’ll give ya a scan tonight… PM me if I forget. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Anyone want to trade readings

1 Like

Alrighty, let me know when your ready.
(Since you’ve been offline, I’ll wait, so you won’t think I’m a random entiy or something, lol!)

2 Likes

OKAY i am prepared :blush:

1 Like

Alrighty, let me know if you sense anything :smile_cat:

1 Like

indeedly, i shall!

1 Like

lol i kept feeling as if my collar was being flipped… but then i remembered i had no collar :open_mouth:

here i come for retribution of the huggly kind :smiling_imp:

1 Like

@KingOfHearts616 @QueenOfHearts @Fuego1 @Eye_of_Ra Do you see it and what the fuck is that feeling… I feel so ancient native right of passage…

2 Likes

Of you, or someone else?

of me Fuego… I feel this pain

1 Like

oh and can you see the entity i have at me bathtub ledge… Funny I almost died from him…in both forms…

I saw one side of a face, a watchful dark human eye with whispy dark hair.
Then there was black veil obstruction, felt neck and arm pain, and mergrx myself with you, visualizing healing energy from toe to head. Detached.

2 Likes

you see the (medically termed sensory neurpathy and stroke) the meat hooks in my sholuderblades are fucking killing me.

1 Like

You can try Marbas, his name popped into my head…

I will try this.

I have asked his help in diagnosing. however I feel that with that he took with the help of Lucifer the damaging entities out of my life. They often do more than you request and for your higher self…

1 Like

@damia2hell I saw something quite similar to @Fuego1
A man clocked in black… dark wispy hair… his clothing seemed to follow wispy patterns well… (Ironically enough, I’m also having a bath right now). Long, pointed, sharp nails, he digs one into my left cheek… dragging it down… scratching. He stops at my thoat, and pierces it. I see him grin… old, raggity face… bad teeth I might add. He perches himself up against the tub. Grinning again, he turns his attention to the water. He dips his bloody finger into the water… all of the water turns to blood. He laughs. Then he lurks over to my face… as though he’s trying to consume my body… he gets too close. I open my eyes, the vision ends.
You good dude?

1 Like