Power sensing topic

Anyone know how to siphon its name out of it? Easy to create a sigil to bind it/trap it in an object.

@ queenofhearts do you remember the western movie where the natives have the white man hanging from meat hooks has a right of passage, well someone something from my past is attaching hooks to me. I have been ostracized by my entire family officially as of Easter. I just finished as spell dooming any friends or family that are speaking ill of me - the family candle was fighting me and I argued my case with the ancestors and I told them don’t make me pull out the rest of the ancestors because you will fucking loose your case. I have an arsenal of ancestors I am the child left in her mothers womb while her entire family fought over the fact i was. I have been working the ancestor alter for far too long I was getting ready to call on Vassago to see who is fighting me… I have Baal at my side… I think maybe its something else

2 Likes

Visualized binding it in locks and chains, padlocked in a lead box.

@ Fuego the pain is extreme let me work on this… I was going to envoke my great grandmothers cousin and his friends.

1 Like

Is there room for one more?

Damn… That’s infuriating. Let me know if there’s anything else I can to help…

1 Like

@Fuego1 at @queenofhearts I think its a relative on the other side of the family his picture has always come across just has you described. I could be wrong… I am going to banish now… Banish and Ward. thanks guys- If king has any ideas let me know. My crew loves me… and I love you dirty rotten fuckers even more.

Used Lady Evas bannishing - man she is a bad ass woman… Seriously love that chicka. So you know Marbas is telling me that what ever this is - is not curable and i will pass from it… * What most people dont realize is my astrology chart is so fucked up- I stay with shit that should be walked away from - * I am a fucking fighter and that is why my ancestors love me… I fight till death… I fight- and this fucker has no clue who I am… and who I have in my corner.

2 Likes

SCAN ME .
thanks

Oi scan me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Anyone want to trade?

1 Like

Sure.

Smh smh okay princess

3 Likes

Dont make me astrally spank you

3 Likes

The kink.

2 Likes

You’re not calm are you dagar? You still have a tad peice of unrest either that or it’s affected your energy.

1 Like

Ok. I see a Raven fighting/flailing around in midiar. Feathers everywhere. Bloody beak. Eating guts

I am getting better but still uneasy

1 Like

Aaaaah ok

2 Likes

Anyone else wanna read me

2 Likes