Power sensing topic

I’ll do return readings tomorrow… I just did a thing and it was kinda intense and now I’m pretty pooped :dizzy_face::zzz:

I’m open to being read, specifically entities around me if you please… If you can’t sense them, then a general reading will suffice.

1 Like

Anyone care to read me? I’ll do return readings

1 Like

@HermDemon hold on

@Regurgitate hold on

@HermDemon

Lucifer is around you

Azazel is around you

A Demon of Murder is around you. Cant remeber his name

Satan is there

Archangel Michael is there

And Loki i think

1 Like

@Regurgitate

I get a ancient babylonian energy from your surroundings. Maybe Marduk is around you.
I sense a spirit animal around you. A bestial, predatory one
A Bear maybe?

A Bear and A Mouse. Two conflicting sides of your personality together in one

1 Like

@AlphaC
It made me think about the universe, your energy is growing and your conscience is expanding in multiple circles intermixed, I don’t know what that means but this is the image I get.
I see black and yellow,
Some kind of masculine darkness but it’s quite appealing, a tiny touch of sadism maybe. Your energy feels like it’s strong, dominant, and I feel some kind of dark void.
Cold
I get the sound of a snake, and the feeling you’re sharp, lively, seems like a terrible idea to get in your way.
Neutral
The word Fear came but I can’t attach it to anything, I guess you can be a bit intimidating and some people could attach that feeling to your presence.

That’s all I get for now ! Sorry you didn’t ask but your profile was popping out to me I just wanted to give it a try ^^

1 Like

May someone read me, please? :grin:

As I scry into your picture I look down as I enter and see my feet and see that im walking on water I look up and see a vast ocean at dusk the sun shining off of the ocean is beutiful

I look again and see a island one of the popular looking ones with a single Palm tree and sand all over the ground

@anon9236988

Have you been doing anything related to water lately?

1 Like

Hmm that’s very interesting. I think I’ll look I’ll look up some info on Marduk :blush:

I see a frog getting eaten by a bear. I don’t really know the exact meaning, but I’m getting a strong energy from it. I also sense Azazel, and his energy is overwhelming. You’re surrounded by a bright aura with flames shooting out of it. I’m trying to figure out the meaning, but Azazel keeps giving me the vibe that he wants you to know he’s with you. The flames give me a very ancient vibe, and I can see a bunch of weird geometric shapes in it.

1 Like

Sweet thanks @Regurgitate! And Azazel
Needed that

By all means, no rush. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, recently, I did do a meditation where I visualized I was on an island, so that’s spot on! :astonished:

Also, when I went to read you, I see you excitedly swing a huge axe around. Then you grip it tightly with a huge smile on your face. It’s like a mischievous smile that’s ready for some action.

I keep hearing the phrase “Let the show begin,” so that may confirm what I pick up from that reading. You may be excited to jump into some adventurous event. I would say a warning, but I don’t feel as if I should. It’s like you know exactly what to do, and you’re prepared for it.

1 Like

Hehe sounds like me not sure if I know what it’s about tho :thinking:

1 Like

Well, whatever happens, I guess that means you surely can handle it with no problem. It’s like a lvl 99 gamer playing against a lvl 13 gamer. :smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hi, can you read me too?

Sure! Hold on a sec

1 Like

Hmmm maybe it’s about me trying to practice more not gonna lie got lazy for awhile now I’m trying to connect with azazel and he’s definitely giving me a swift kick to continue

1 Like

I thought something felt off today. So, these are probably the two beings who are getting in my way… These two intrude unannounced.

Also, I’ve never invoked or evoked Lucifer nor Azazel before; however, it seems I have drawn their attention somehow. Thank you for your reading, I have some work and research to do.

1 Like