Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

@Micah
So at first I had a really nervous feeling, like someone punched me in the gut and I got nothing. I had the feeling someone blocked me. I tried again and then I saw a huge crow flying above me. I was standing in darkness but it looked like a landscape, which one I can’t tell.
The floor became like fluid tar and my shoes got stuck like it was quicksand. I have wings so I could escape… very scary though. The blocking was also very strange, never happened before

1 Like

Can you scan me @DarkestKnight?

Hmmm interesting @Everblue

1 Like

i see an indian idol made of stone falling to the abyss and then some luminous birds fly from the abyss when that happens
(an old god dying for a new one live?)
i also see some monsters devorating the idol (the birds should be careful and fly out before it happens)
the birds fly to the universe and they become a phoenix who literally explodes and illuminates everything
(the power of the new god is way powerful than the old, made of stone and incapable to do anything)
well, just let the old god die and become the phoenix you are something like that

1 Like

Thank you very much. I’ve been to many a doctor and many a chiropractor and the back and neck clinic. I’ve been pretty proactive about this. I finally was sent to a massage therapist who specializes in Piriformis and Sciatica issues. It’s helping but there is definitely something more supernatural about this whole thing.

When you say Humanoids do you mean like humunculis? (I think I totally spelled that wrong… LoL)

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Gotcha. Thank you again. I think I know what to do. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

i want a reading, please
i’ll also give you one if you want too

1 Like

I can try, not much is coming through for me at the moment with this pain in my ass… LoL but I’m willing to try

1 Like

Which part? The palm trees etc was what I got but soon after I put it up I had a voice in my head tell me to remove it because of what else I wrote.

Will do, man. Just give me a few minutes. I just completed my OAA exercises and am kind of fuzzy in the head.

1 Like

Holy shit, man… well I guess I owe it to you. Thank you. I will start tapping into you now, and I will prepare thee activation for you.

I live in Phoenixville, and today my stone idol fell off the altar.

1 Like

oh i’m glad that it helped

@anon34533336 OK, you are surrounded by a light pink early morning sky, sun is almost over the mountain behind you. You are on cliff in the mountains but it’s also kind of like a desert. You’re wearing white and there are doves overhead. Ravens swoop in over your head and either kill the doves or drive them off. The ravens land at your feet just as the sun fully rises behind you.
So there’s that… LoL

1 Like

i was literally listening pink + white by frank ocean hahaha

1 Like

:wave:
May I get a scan?

@Micah I tried something a little different this time. I decided to use the remainder of the trance induced by the OAA exercises so I laid down on my bed, and visualized you in my mind. I opened a portal above me and sent my awareness through.

I saw you at a forge. It was hot, as befits a forge. Sweat was pouring off you as you raised a heavy hammer and brought it down again and again on a piece of metal. I got the impression that you are forging some sort of armour.

I looked around and the forge was in a workshop of sorts. There were tools hanging on the wall. Suddenly I noticed a figure standing over you. It was Azazel. He was there when a moment ago he was not.

His eyes blazed at me. “What are you doing here? Leave. He has work to do. We will talk later.” Then I was kicked out.

I don’t know if it means anything to you, but I can still feel a faint reminder of the heat from the forge. I had to wipe my face with a cold cloth. lol

1 Like

HAHAHAHA! Azazel has been kicking people out lately from scanning me :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

That is very interesting. I wonder why? :thinking:

1 Like

Cracks knuckles Here comes DJ RE3 up in this shizzle. Let’s see if he kicks me out. What I get when reading you:

You’re at the far end of a cave. You notice a pile of gold, jewelry, and etc. You pick up a diamond and examine it carefully.

I see a big and powerful dragon peacefully sleeping in the cave. They pick their head up and ask “Find everything you need?” You nod and simply say “Yes, thank you.” The vision ends with them saying “Very well.”

Now all I see is a dark shadow entity grinning at me with sharp teeth, and that’s pretty much it. I dunno if that’s Azazel getting me, though. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes